Triscuits Rule

2»

Comments

• CplDavisCplDavis I hunt the arctic Snonos Join Date: 2003-01-09 Member: 12097Members
    I like those British water crackers. Yum yum, good with coke (the soft drink not the drug silly)
  • BogglesteinskyBogglesteinsky Join Date: 2002-12-24 Member: 11488Members
    i looove Ritz biscuits

i also like mars bars but thats off topic a bit
  • alllllzalllllz Illinois, USA Join Date: 2017-03-29 Member: 229272Members
    I never liked triscuits. When I was 8 and finally allowed to watch Billy Madison, one of the characters (carl) mentions eating them, and Eric, a complete asshole, sarcastically berates him for not sharing the "delicious triscuit crackers" because he was hungry. I love the movie, so I gave triscuits another chance, but alas, they are just as bad as plain shredded wheat cereal- who wants that shit? Not me. Sorry. But yes orange soda is awesome.
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    Triscuits by themselves are somewhat bland, however! I've found my favorite snack is Port Wine cheese spread (made by Merkt) put on Roasted Garlic flavor Triscuits. It's a match made in heaven... <3

By the way, this is probably the biggest necro-bump I have ever seen. I give @alllllz a gold star for his discovery. :open_mouth:
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Tarkannen wrote: »
    By the way, this is probably the biggest necro-bump I have ever seen. I give @alllllz a gold star for his discovery. :open_mouth:

Seems like a revive to me... what ancient dark magic did you use to revive a thread this old!?

This thread is one big nostalgia trip for me with all them names popping up :D And I dun even know wtf a Triscuits is, seems like a random cracker to me...