We Live In Teh Matrix!

2»

Comments

• ScinetScinet Join Date: 2003-01-19 Member: 12489Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--Silent But Violent+Apr 16 2003, 11:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Silent But Violent @ Apr 16 2003, 11:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Scinet, what film is that? I remember it but i forgot the name... Clockwork orange?
    <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yeah, it's indeed A Clockwork Orange by Stanley Kubrick. I just felt that the image suits the topic.
  • DunsbyDunsby Join Date: 2002-08-01 Member: 1042Awaiting Authorization
    Im gonna buy 4 beretta's, 2 machine guns, 2 uzi's and 2 othre type of machine guns aswell as a big bomb.

Go into a militiary secured building

Kill 3 security guards while my girlfriend kills the 4th.

Kill the swat with my guns.

put the bomb in a left and fly up on the rope.

Do some fancy break dancing.

Use a chopper gun.

Use my kung fu skill.

Use my running skill.

Use my answering phone skill.
  • ScinetScinet Join Date: 2003-01-19 Member: 12489Members, Constellation
    SBV: Remeber to pester every man you see dressed in a black suit about upgrades.
  • ZelZel Join Date: 2003-01-27 Member: 12861Members
    jesus wasnt a haxker, he was a benevolent agent smith.

i spend too much thought on thes types of things. if youve read hawking books and some on quantum theory youll see real parralels to this computational theory. quarks and bosons exist in their own way with very peculiar properties (theres some particles much smaller than electrons that you have to turn around twice to see the front side again....) basically it all sounds like a big computational thing.

but then i get thinking. is it all in MY head? am i the only envatted human and the rest of yall are computations? i tend to lean twards this view because i can fathom the incredible CPU power it would take to render the universe, and how much easier it would be to only render my home town and feed in false television images from iraq and ****. kno what i mean?

anyway, then i get thinking about seeing the next universe up... and i get suicidal. which is scary. so i have to keep telling myself that im nto done with this reality yet.... maybe when im 70 i can come back to this and just not take my pills for a few weeks....

sometims i would think that the afterlife is like the brain in vats thing, but instead of brains its more people in booths that go in to a booth whenever someone is born on this earth and are let out when they are done. of course the time scale is different (this earth runs at super speed, so it really only takes them a few hours) and when we die we get to get on withour regular lives. imagine this world where everyone has the wisdom of a hundred lifetimes... it would indeed be paradise.