Subnautica: Beyond

2»

Comments

• aurora_go_big_bookaurora_go_big_book Join Date: 2021-02-06 Member: 267498Members
    what if there was a vehicle snake ts like the seatruck but with larger rooms and has a glass ball driving room (ill be ok if there's a no)
  • Noah1955Noah1955 Wisconsin Join Date: 2016-07-07 Member: 219780Members
    dude this is like actually solid, it'd be nice to have a subnautica game that goes beyond the planet-type, I can see it having the same atmosphere when you go into deep space (there'd probably be space creatures across the galaxy that you discover and lose contact with Alterra)
    keep it up, I would love to read more.
  • SubnauticfanSubnauticfan Join Date: 2021-01-17 Member: 266942Members
    edited February 2021
    what if there was a vehicle snake ts like the seatruck but with larger rooms and has a glass ball driving room (ill be ok if there's a no)
    Could work that into the MAC

Wow honestly this is my most popular post
    never thought it would have 2 pages
    Although @aurora_go_big_book no offense but it would be nice if you tried to just edit in your future updates relavent to other posts you made into your most recent comment, given that most of the comments on this post are just you typing one sentence (again no offense just would be nice).
  • aurora_go_big_bookaurora_go_big_book Join Date: 2021-02-06 Member: 267498Members
    i have different ideas at different times and don't know how to edit
    edited February 2021
    i have different ideas at different times and don't know how to edit

There will be a little gear icon on your post that when you click it a little icon will pop up on the bottom of the screen that says “edit.” Then you can edit your post! Just try not to do it after another person has posted otherwise it will get confusing
    Ya know I can try to make a Lego (that’s all I have for this) stop motion animation of the opening scene of Subnautica: Beyond if you would like me to.
    edited March 2021
    ok and ya to stop motion

when is this gonna get activity
    Gave upon stop motion sorry :P
    Still trying to think of stuff but for now my mind is blank :/
    a biome called se empiror path where sea empirors used to swim and have the stuff from the sea empior breeding ground at a depth of 6000m and the deep sub to go with it the deep has a base crush depth of 5700 but with depth module mk 1 (max) it can make it to the it can make it to the sea empior path.
  • MarinoMarino Rabac Join Date: 2021-03-29 Member: 268606Members
    edited March 2021
    The name of the game should remain the same. That means the game is constantly developing. You don't need to package/limit the product with one name. You can regularly update the same Subnautica with new assets, engine upgrades, etc. The developers of League of Legends are thinking like that and I think that's the best.
    a biome called se empiror path where sea empirors used to swim and have the stuff from the sea empior breeding ground at a depth of 6000m and the deep sub to go with it the deep has a base crush depth of 5700 but with depth module mk 1 (max) it can make it to the it can make it to the sea empior path.
    Great idea! Could put it with an entrance to the rift biome, the deepest biome in the game.
    Marino wrote: »
    The name of the game should remain the same. That means the game is constantly developing. You don't need to package/limit the product with one name. You can regularly update the same Subnautica with new assets, engine upgrades, etc. The developers of League of Legends are thinking like that and I think that's the best.

I’m not sure I understand completely
    maybe add a hight sensing chip for the helmet. can only be crafted at M.A.Cs i would probily need some sky based item only acsible in a floating precurser base accecable by a blob of enzime 42 from sea empirors path or on aroura debris metal island or from partail areas of the remains of the aroura witch helped it flie also probaly used to make M.A.Cs
    there are 20 throgh out the whole floating base
  • Firestorm974Firestorm974 Scotland Join Date: 2021-05-10 Member: 269876Members
    Will below zero have post launch content?
    Below zero has pre-release content on some form of computer that I don’t have, but it comes out elsewhere on Friday! (Bz is an existing game)
  • Firestorm974Firestorm974 Scotland Join Date: 2021-05-10 Member: 269876Members
    So hyped thanks for the info.
  • IshtaratuIshtaratu Germany Join Date: 2021-05-14 Member: 270033Members
    Without wanting to spoil the ending of Below Zero, it's a challenge for me to let my imagination run wild and think of what could happen next.

The team of "Unknown Worlds" has repeatedly proven what they are capable of. Subnautica has become one of my personal favorites and it would be more than a shame if there wasn't a sequel.

Both the planet 4546B and Al'an and his whole species have the potential for many more stories that have not been told yet.

Especially now, of course, after the official end of Below Zero (and no, I'm not saying anything and grinning to myself)

So I ask the team to continue the title in some form. Gladly also in small chapters as DLC. A completely independent game as a sequel would certainly not be necessary in every case.

I certainly speak in the name of all present here when I say: your fans are here and stand behind you.

Part of the ship, part of the crew!
  • Exploration_GamingExploration_Gaming Join Date: 2021-05-25 Member: 270635Members
    Along with the idea of the rift biome being the deepest part of the map you should have that at the entrance there is an abandoned cyclops that is crushed from the pressure, and have any "mutated" leviathans that are down there albino and highly dangerous to make the risk over reward factor of the rift thrown off balance.
    subnautica fan can you post the art work yet when i posted mine you said you drew some and you will post it. you only have 4 days!!
    Sorry I completely forgot! I’ll try to post it as soon as I find the artwork!
    Ok here is how I visualize the opening scene would go:
    25hvaody4wcz.jpg
    xelwfqby9saw.jpg
    i4hk6f2das6s.jpg
    au0vbdu2i30g.jpg
    kht1nzw8holr.jpg