Disappearing vehicles and base

FokzyFokzy Members Join Date: 2020-10-18 Member: 264795Posts: 3 Fully active user
Found a bug. Game breaking. You save the game, reload it and all your beacons are gone, your vehicles and your base. Been playing for 1 day and 10 hours now and it got so annoying I deleted my save. Anyone know anything?
Patheiosrawku

Comments

• PatheiosPatheios Members Join Date: 2020-10-21 Member: 264882Posts: 1 Fully active user
    im on PS4. just got the game 2 days ago and i loved it, until it decided to stop saving. every time i save the game, it shows a in-game error and doesnt save. when i finally decided to restart the game, it loaded me in to find nothing.
    my base, seamoth and the other machines, materials, everything i build and gave my time making is gone.
    oh and guess what... i started a new game, it was saving at 1st, but now same problem is happening again.
    i hope someone can tell me how to solve this cuz i cant play the game anymore which means i wasted my money for nothing
    Fokzyrawku
  • FokzyFokzy Members Join Date: 2020-10-18 Member: 264795Posts: 3 Fully active user
    Patheios wrote: »
    im on PS4. just got the game 2 days ago and i loved it, until it decided to stop saving. every time i save the game, it shows a in-game error and doesnt save. when i finally decided to restart the game, it loaded me in to find nothing.
    my base, seamoth and the other machines, materials, everything i build and gave my time making is gone.
    oh and guess what... i started a new game, it was saving at 1st, but now same problem is happening again.
    i hope someone can tell me how to solve this cuz i cant play the game anymore which means i wasted my money for nothing

Yeah I’ve reported it to unknown. Hopefully they fix it soon...
    rawku
  • trock13trock13 USA Members Join Date: 2020-10-22 Member: 264910Posts: 3 Fully active user
    I just had this issue happen. I couldn’t save the game a couple of days ago so I finally gave up and lost three hours. I just logged back in and the whole world appears reset to default. Two bases the moth and cyclops and my markers are all gone. And of course the feedback didn’t work. I love this game but restarting seems silly if this is just going to keep happening. It’s really making me sad.
    rawkuFokzy