Is SUBNAUTICA Broken?

RitaMarinerRitaMariner Missouri Join Date: 2018-12-21 Member: 246577Members Posts: 10 Fully active user
I have played this game now, in excess of 6500 hours, I have enjoyed it, but ever since the update it has issues. The latest one is SERIOUS! I have totally lost 5 games now (Save, Quit, Reload will not Salvage game), when I hit the Thermal Plant. My PRAWN Suit fails to function and I end up DEAD and back at Lifepod, not even my base. I wonder if anyone else has run into this problem? Unknown Worlds needs to fix this. I haven't been unable to complete my games. Not happy!

Comments

• MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members Posts: 537 Advanced user
    edited January 7
    I hope that was a typo and instead you meant 650 hours.

Edit:
    Post this in the bug reporting section, it might be a serious bug.
  • TrillyTrilly Join Date: 2020-01-07 Member: 257020Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    That is my issue as well. Outside or inside Thermal plant in ILZ and prawn suit stalls, falls thru world over and over, I die, lose everything from inventory I just gathered or found inside. Second time today I am now outside thermal plant on the walls, prawn suit appears to be inside a wall, I can't swim or move up at all and oxygen does not deplete. Can't continue. Someone needs to really fix this!
  • Puca05Puca05 Join Date: 2020-01-07 Member: 257024Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    edited January 7
    hfb3d9hkzx9a.png
    Im playing the game for couple of hours and I have trouble with mobile yard. It doesn't work. Just floats on the surface.Im playing on the MacBook. Thank for your help
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Posts: 660 mod
    @Puca05 did you equip the mobile yard and deploy below the surface?

For the Prawn suit issues, make sure to send an F8 report.
    Subnautica stuff:
    Official Subnautica discord chat: https://discord.gg/subnautica
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • minion89minion89 Join Date: 2020-01-08 Member: 257039Members Posts: 2 Freshly registered user
    Your article is really interesting and meaningful, I have read many articles but none of them convinced me, thank you for sharing.
  • minion89minion89 Join Date: 2020-01-08 Member: 257039Members Posts: 2 Freshly registered user
    I would love to read your discussions.