PC GamePass -- Cloud Saves and Achievements not working?

oracledragonoracledragon Join Date: 2019-11-23 Member: 255829Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
Hi, I recently installed the PC version from GamePass Ultimate, and some issues:
  • I do not get any achievements in the game
  • It did not appear to even try and sync my save game from the Xbox GamePass version
  • The Store page and GamePass page both say that Subnautica PC supports "Xbox live achievements", "Xbox Live cloud saves", and "Xbox Play Anywhere".

Do these work in the PC GamePass edition of the game? Or is something possibly wrong with my installation? (I had, and then uninstalled, the Epic Game Store version as well to try and avoid any conflicts with the GamePass verison).

Comments

• Skeith2005Skeith2005 Join Date: 2019-11-25 Member: 255901Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    edited November 25
    Oh good, I thought I was going crazy! I'm having this same issue on my PC as well. I had installed via Steam originally, which I uninstalled and scrubbed from my system before installing it via the Xbox app, and Achievements still won't unlock. I was able to get some on my Xbox One, so It's not an account issue.
  • oracledragonoracledragon Join Date: 2019-11-23 Member: 255829Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    Not sure when it happened, or if it was a Subnautica update or a GamePass update... but I signed in today on PC GamePass, and all of my achievements appeared at once! So not sure how it was resolved, but happy to report that achievements seem to be working now on the PC GamePass version. It still didn't make any appearance of trying to sync my game between Xbox and PC though, not sure if that is due to be fixed later, or if it is simply not possible due to the differing versions.
  • Pooks99Pooks99 UK Join Date: 2019-12-03 Member: 256107Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    edited December 3
    Glad I'm not the only one who's having this issue where my Xbox console game save isn't appearing on the Windows Xbox Game Pass version. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.
  • Shmooie1015Shmooie1015 Join Date: 2019-12-05 Member: 256141Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I am also having the same issue. I am playing on multiple PC's with the Xbox gamepass version and unable to sync my saves with the cloud on both of my PC's. do we know a workaround yet?
  • Soul_UmbreonSoul_Umbreon U.S. Join Date: 2019-12-08 Member: 256216Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Xbox achievements are working for me on PC, though I am having other issues with the Microsoft Store version.