Mk 2 and 3 Seamoth depth modules won't appear

LAZYNOOB2017LAZYNOOB2017 United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-12-31 Member: 225824Members Posts: 87 Advanced user
I'm on xbox one and for some reason, even though I have the first depth module for the Seamoth and a modification station, the blueprints for the second and third depth modules won't show up. I'm not getting any more lifepod beacons because I can't progress through the game. I can't even get to the lifepods I've been notified of because they are 500 metres down.

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members Posts: 568 Advanced user
    Do you have a vehicle upgrade console, built in a moonpool? Even though it's kind of silly, since you already have mk1, this is required to unlock the blueprint.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands. (Currently PC only, sorry)
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • LAZYNOOB2017LAZYNOOB2017 United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-12-31 Member: 225824Members Posts: 87 Advanced user
    narfblat wrote: »
    Do you have a vehicle upgrade console, built in a moonpool? Even though it's kind of silly, since you already have mk1, this is required to unlock the blueprint.

Yep, now I do. I forgot to update this post but I figured this out and now I have the modules (I love that the upgrades don't require as much grinding to obtain). It never used to require an upgrade console which is why I was confused.