Mk 2 and 3 Seamoth depth modules won't appear

LAZYNOOB2017LAZYNOOB2017 United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-12-31 Member: 225824Members
I'm on xbox one and for some reason, even though I have the first depth module for the Seamoth and a modification station, the blueprints for the second and third depth modules won't show up. I'm not getting any more lifepod beacons because I can't progress through the game. I can't even get to the lifepods I've been notified of because they are 500 metres down.

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Do you have a vehicle upgrade console, built in a moonpool? Even though it's kind of silly, since you already have mk1, this is required to unlock the blueprint.
  • LAZYNOOB2017LAZYNOOB2017 United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-12-31 Member: 225824Members
    narfblat wrote: »
    Do you have a vehicle upgrade console, built in a moonpool? Even though it's kind of silly, since you already have mk1, this is required to unlock the blueprint.

Yep, now I do. I forgot to update this post but I figured this out and now I have the modules (I love that the upgrades don't require as much grinding to obtain). It never used to require an upgrade console which is why I was confused.