my game crash on steam & epic game

teaturtleteaturtle Join Date: 2018-12-27 Member: 247276Members Posts: 11 Fully active user
I have geForce 1050, [email protected],16GB ram and I updated all my drivers I tried everything on troubleshooting guide

Comments

• ElkunasElkunas USA Join Date: 2019-02-09 Member: 250736Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Ive had the same issue with crashing in both Steam and Epic. I was able to make the game crash less in epic by putting all of my graphics settings on the lowest possible. It only crashed every hour or so. I have a Ryzen3 1300x, 8gb RAM and a 1050ti.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members Posts: 568 Advanced user
    edited February 13
    @teaturtle your output log is full of "fmod" errors. These point to sound driver issues. Try removing and reinstalling sound drivers, or plug in a USB headset.

edit: more info on sound issues, clicky.
    Post edited by narfblat on
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands. (Currently PC only, sorry)
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • RitaMarinerRitaMariner Missouri Join Date: 2018-12-21 Member: 246577Members Posts: 7 Fully active user
    Today I have tried multiple times to play this game, but each time the game has failed to load all the textures and what textures it did load were phantoms. I have also noticed that the Save Game feature is Borked. so any attempt to save anything I did, was stopped. The Save Game was caught in a loop. Only way out was the force quit the computer. I tried this with both games I have saved, in Below Zero. Same results. The Feedback Option is also Borked.