my game crash on steam & epic game

teaturtleteaturtle Join Date: 2018-12-27 Member: 247276Members
I have geForce 1050, i7@2.8GHz,16GB ram and I updated all my drivers I tried everything on troubleshooting guide

Comments

• ElkunasElkunas USA Join Date: 2019-02-09 Member: 250736Members
    Ive had the same issue with crashing in both Steam and Epic. I was able to make the game crash less in epic by putting all of my graphics settings on the lowest possible. It only crashed every hour or so. I have a Ryzen3 1300x, 8gb RAM and a 1050ti.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited February 2019
    @teaturtle your output log is full of "fmod" errors. These point to sound driver issues. Try removing and reinstalling sound drivers, or plug in a USB headset.

edit: more info on sound issues, clicky.
  • RitaMarinerRitaMariner Missouri Join Date: 2018-12-21 Member: 246577Members
    Today I have tried multiple times to play this game, but each time the game has failed to load all the textures and what textures it did load were phantoms. I have also noticed that the Save Game feature is Borked. so any attempt to save anything I did, was stopped. The Save Game was caught in a loop. Only way out was the force quit the computer. I tried this with both games I have saved, in Below Zero. Same results. The Feedback Option is also Borked.