This is fine (Subnautica ratings vs reading forum bug reports)

0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Posts: 5,147Members Advanced user
I know this is (probably) mainly due to the fact that a lot of people only reach the forums when they are at their wit's end looking for help with a problem, but the extremely rare input doesn't help the feeling much.

How it feels looking at Subnautica ratings:
2i9s1hc.jpg
How it feels reading the Subnautica bug report forums:
2wnwb3r.jpg
UWE Community guidelines | Guide to play in VR with Google Cardboard or Gear | Increase Subnautica view distance | Useful info to post with error reports | Recovery of corrupted saved games | How to easily update your drivers
Crashing, lag problems? Or maybe your old save didn't get the latest update? Upload your saved game folder to help the devs troubleshoot, then try clearing your cache directories | Automatic Cache cleaning tool here | How to use the Debug Console | How to play any version of Subnautica using Steam | Tips for Subnautica beginners | Why can't the devs "just fix it"? - a modding session for you to educate yourself with Want more frames? Try adding this to your launch options: -window-mode exclusive | Solve options not saving or black screens by deleting options file | Possible workaround for Pause / Menu Bug | Rescue a trapped Seamoth / PRAWN
Slow loading / textures popping in? Try moving Subnautica to an SSD | How to switch Subnautica to Experimental mode (clear cache afterwards) | How to run chkdsk on your drive | How to verify integrity of your game cache (in the "Installation" section) | Blue screens or computer freezing up? Try this fix (updates a corrupted DX10 compatibility file in the graphics driver that sometimes doesn't get updated)
Subnautica launches in a tiny window? Use Task Manager to Maximize it (Thanks FlippingPower) | How to place your Moonpool so it connects correctly (includes diagrams) | Want to hang out with fellow players and the devs? Subnautica Discord server ← swing on by! | SuspensionRailway's Modding Emporium Categorized list of mods, including 1st playthrough-friendly Hey, look, mods! ReShade mods Subnautica NexusMods
Humans don't crush at the depths you might think
Joystick problems? | Xpadder | UJR / vJoy | JoyToKey | Get detailed info for troubleshooting: CPU-Z | GPU-Z | HWiNFO64 | Speccy | Pastebin | Recover the data on your crashed hard disk! | I'm a Total Geek
Forum BBCode Rainbow text generator
BoereJack

Comments

• TheEvilSocksTheEvilSocks Online Join Date: 2019-01-12 Member: 248634Posts: 2Members Freshly registered user
    It's as you said, people rarely go through great lengths to complement developers on the game they've made, but are willing to put in that little bit of extra effort to show how upset they are.
  • Over9000BPMOver9000BPM Join Date: 2019-01-06 Member: 248189Posts: 13Members Fully active user
    edited January 13
    For me, this game being absolutely amazing is exactly what makes the gamebreaking bugs so frustrating. If I didn’t like it, I wouldn’t be here asking for fixes. I’d have just quietly moved on to something else. If anyone wants me to gush at length about every individual aspect of Subnautica, I’ll happily indulge them. 😁
    0x6A7232MazzyWaterBatman
  • MazzyMazzy Australia Join Date: 2018-03-11 Member: 238890Posts: 36Members Advanced user
    edited January 13
    I have been using the in game bug reporting tool and have not had any "Feedback"
  • WaterBatmanWaterBatman UK Join Date: 2019-01-11 Member: 248543Posts: 21Members Fully active user
    It's the best game I have ever played! Over9000BPM got it spot on, it's such a good game it's annoying when it's let down by bugs. Im still on my first play through and have already found a great improvement from a few select modifications which really add to the game. I am really starting to get disheartened with the FPS drops I am experiencing. The first 10 hours or so were fine but as my base is now getting bigger and with more vehicles the performance really is diminishing to a concerning level.