WONT LET ME PLAY help me

DATSTONERMAN420DATSTONERMAN420 Join Date: 2018-12-27 Member: 247256Members
Every time i start the game on xbox it says press menu and i do so and then it says play or options i cant press play or options its like my games froze ive force closed hard restarted my xbox reinstalled it 3 times and finally reset my whole xbox and downloaded it and its still not working and i dont understand i just want to play the game i bought can someone please help me. Ive contactaded unknown worlds days ago but they havnt got back to me

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    All other games are working correctly?
  • DrillsergDrillserg United States Join Date: 2019-01-02 Member: 247831Members
    Ya I'm having the same issue on my Xbox every other game is working fine controller works fine no reason for it not to just press start at the menu screen and then it's as if my controller no longer works the play button is highlighted but pressing a does nothing trying to move the highlight down to options doesn't work I heard you can swim around at said menu screen but I can't do that either Iv tried hard resetting my Xbox a hand full of time iv even now uninstalled and reinstalled the game I literally bought this last night and haven't been able to play it yet kind of at that point where I just want my money back now
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    I'd say wait for another update or so, as they're pushing hard to fix bugs on the xbox. But, if you want your money back, seems reasonable. Just bear in mind they'll keep updating it, I mean, they're still updating Natural Selection 2 and that came out 7 years ago (PC only for NS2, I'm afraid).