Refunds?

Stubb063Stubb063 Join Date: 2018-03-30 Member: 239641Members Posts: 20 Advanced user
At what point do we start talking about refunds? I got the latest update hoping it'd at least get to finish out the lava zone. And I may be able to do that, but it's going to be absolutely miserable as my prawn is extremely difficult to pilot with all the lagging I'm experiencing.

But I look at the issues I'm having, and looking around the forums at the issues everyone else is having, and really starting to think everyone just deserves their money back at this point. This obviously isn't even remotely a finished product, and I have zero confidence it's going to become one any time soon.

Refund our money and either go back to selling it as a pre-release until you get a real release ready....or just abandon the console ports if it doesn't look like it's going to get ready.

Either way, I think it's starting to border on immoral to sell the current product under the guise as being "finished".
katorydanoVyseuh

Comments

• Kanabyss83Kanabyss83 United States Join Date: 2018-12-08 Member: 245358Members Posts: 12 Fully active user
    Yeah when you notice that the same problems exist with the game going back to 2016, then you can worry.
    danoVyseuh
  • danodano United States Join Date: 2018-10-27 Member: 244380Members Posts: 5 Fully active user
    Also pisses me off that there has been ZERO feedback from the developers.
  • rileycoates13rileycoates13 United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-12-25 Member: 247109Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Xbox has early access. Early access means the game is not even barely finished yet. Quit crying. Its your fault for buying a "unfinished Product".
    Kanabyss83Vyseuh
  • Kanabyss83Kanabyss83 United States Join Date: 2018-12-08 Member: 245358Members Posts: 12 Fully active user
    These are issues with the full release of the game, not the preview.
  • rileycoates13rileycoates13 United Kingdom Join Date: 2018-12-25 Member: 247109Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    still, may other games have bugs.
    edited January 14
    When was the last time you had to stop and let the environment render, or fallen through the ground or couldn't save in a video game? I understand new games have kinks they need to work out but this goes way beyond that. These issues make the game almost impossible to play. Also it's a single player game meaning the devs didn't need to worry about the multi player side which is usually what causes most new game issues. Server crap and all that, from what I've seen anyway.