ETA on Xbox One Update?

VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members Posts: 104 Advanced user
Anybody know when Xbox One's next update is? I know that Panic Button is helping, but it's taking a while. We don't even have update 85 yet. (At least, not on the homescreen. It still says "Update 84 released. now".) I need to access PRAWN suit that's in my moonpool!
Life is a window. It is just a scream into the darkness, passing the time until all of you, your memories, and all of humanity slowly fade into the void that is death. As your window closes, you will know that life is just the fight against it, even though it is just a constant in life. Death is the Impending Doom, the one force that always prevails, the true entity that connects and binds us all. All problems, either big or small, amount to nothing. The one possible savior to this world and everything in it is our own universal mortality. Once we realize this, society might finally become true and pure, and all will be at peace.

Y̸o̴u̵ ̸t̴h̴o̶u̴g̸h̷t̴ ̷y̷o̵u̵ ̵d̵e̶s̵t̵r̷o̵y̶e̵d̵ ̴u̵s̵.̴ B̴̆͜u̸̧͆t̷̟͗ ̴̡͝ŝ̴͖o̷̗̿m̷͍̑e̴̟͋ ̷̧̎t̴͖̆h̸̫͠i̶̜͋n̶̩̾g̴͉͂s̷̳̽ w̶̺͋ȅ̵͓r̵̲͠e̶͕̋ ̶̬̎j̵̰̈́u̸̱͘s̵̗̈́t̵̺̏ ̶̬̈́m̴̱̈e̵͈̿a̴͙͋ň̷̦t̸̢̍ ̵͇̏t̶͕̃ơ̸̼ ̸͉́b̸̡̊ȇ̷̢ b̵̥̖͎̑̿͌ȓ̷̝̖͔͖̘̮̯̤̝ŏ̵͖̝̯̱͎̅̀̊́͘͝k̷̙̪͙̜̖̱̗͕̩͍̃̊e̵̬̟̓͑̓̅n̷͓̪̙̜̦̘̯͍̟͑͂͗̋̔͑͜.̴̩͌͠
SnailsAttackVenatorClass

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members Posts: 750 Advanced user
    Updates will be coming soon, likely at the same time as the large PC update comes along too.
    ================Anomaly================
    "Life is a game,
    which the universe plays with itself."

Well said, Jochi Khasar. Well said.
    ================Anomaly================
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members Posts: 511 Advanced user
    No date has been specified. When they have one for us, they'll let us know.
    VectorMaster22
  • VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members Posts: 104 Advanced user
    elfcrisis wrote: »
    No date has been specified. When they have one for us, they'll let us know.

Ok thanks. Still confused why Xbox still doesn't have update 85. It came out for PC like six months ago.
    Life is a window. It is just a scream into the darkness, passing the time until all of you, your memories, and all of humanity slowly fade into the void that is death. As your window closes, you will know that life is just the fight against it, even though it is just a constant in life. Death is the Impending Doom, the one force that always prevails, the true entity that connects and binds us all. All problems, either big or small, amount to nothing. The one possible savior to this world and everything in it is our own universal mortality. Once we realize this, society might finally become true and pure, and all will be at peace.

Y̸o̴u̵ ̸t̴h̴o̶u̴g̸h̷t̴ ̷y̷o̵u̵ ̵d̵e̶s̵t̵r̷o̵y̶e̵d̵ ̴u̵s̵.̴ B̴̆͜u̸̧͆t̷̟͗ ̴̡͝ŝ̴͖o̷̗̿m̷͍̑e̴̟͋ ̷̧̎t̴͖̆h̸̫͠i̶̜͋n̶̩̾g̴͉͂s̷̳̽ w̶̺͋ȅ̵͓r̵̲͠e̶͕̋ ̶̬̎j̵̰̈́u̸̱͘s̵̗̈́t̵̺̏ ̶̬̈́m̴̱̈e̵͈̿a̴͙͋ň̷̦t̸̢̍ ̵͇̏t̶͕̃ơ̸̼ ̸͉́b̸̡̊ȇ̷̢ b̵̥̖͎̑̿͌ȓ̷̝̖͔͖̘̮̯̤̝ŏ̵͖̝̯̱͎̅̀̊́͘͝k̷̙̪͙̜̖̱̗͕̩͍̃̊e̵̬̟̓͑̓̅n̷͓̪̙̜̦̘̯͍̟͑͂͗̋̔͑͜.̴̩͌͠
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & QA Lead, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,986 admin
    I posted this in another thread, so I'll post here as well.

We've been working with Panic Button for months now on console Subnautica. We have Subnautica currently in final certification at both Microsoft & Sony for the final 1.0 retail release. We're going to try and launch the 1.0 patch on Xbox before retail launch, however this may not be possible due to the way certification works.

In any case, we're still on-track for all Game-Preview copies to update at 1.0, and retail copies going live on December 7th. If there are any other changes I will post about them.

If NS2 fails, follow my Nuke From Orbit Guide.

NS2 Discord: https://discord.gg/0TKQwZWu7JEPeAgW

Subnautica Discord: https://discord.gg/subnautica

VectorMaster22BlindGuardianBermudaRectangle