Things I'd like to be added in the Arctic DLC
LeeTwentyThree Members Join Date: 2018-01-31 Member: 236321Posts: 87 Advanced user
edited July 2018 in Ideas and Suggestions
This is just a list of things that would be cool. I have no idea if some of them are already planned, but anyway I'm going to post them here.
- Prawn Suit speed upgrade - Greatly increases speed on land. It is stackable. Also increases jet power on land.
- Cyclops Camouflage Upgrade - Adds a button the cyclops UI allowing you to put it into camouflage mode, making you invisible to everything, and making attacking fish swim away.
- Terrain Foundation - Makes a flat surface of terrain allowing buildings to be built on it. Helpful while building on islands or the arctic.
- Thermometer - Tells you the temperature of the area. A temperature below 0 is blue. 10 to 25 is green. 25-50 is yellow. 50-75 is orange. 75+ is red.
- Land Docking Station - Allows you to dock a prawn suit or other possible land vehicles. Requires extremely flat land or a terrain foundation.
- Portable Heater - Allows you to stand temperatures down to -10 celcius. Anything below that is lethal.
- An Advanced Cooking Station - Allows you to cook and cure foods, freeze fish for later, make water, craft nutrient blocks with plants, and heat up frozen food (such as frost berries or frozen fish)
- Sled - Pulled by penguins and allows you to get around on rough / slippery terrain.
- Ice Chunks - Can drop an ice block, titanium, or silver.
- Frozen Rock - Can drop 1-2 ice blocks, gold, copper, or lead.
- Small Solid Rock - Requires a survival knife to break. Can drop 1-2 ice blocks, 1-2 titanium, 1 gold, 1 diamond, 2- silver, or rarely a frozen ruby.
- Large Solid Rock - Requires a thermoblade to break. Can drop 2-3 ice blocks. 2-3 titanium, 1-2 gold, a diamond, 1-3 copper, or 1-2 silver. Also drops a frozen ruby along with everything else.
- Frost Berries - A generic food found all over the arctic. Is too cold to eat at first. Requires a portable heater or an advanced cooking station.
- Ice Block - Can be melted into Large Water (+35), used to make a fridge to store cooked foods forever, used to freeze foods for later, or made into a frost blade.
- Frost Blade - Can be used to cut food into pieces, allowing some of it to be eaten and the rest to be stored.
- Frozen Ruby - A very valuable material. Is used for crafting temperature proof upgrades, portable/placed heaters, hovercraft, and cold-resistant clothing. If frozen rubies or any items crafted with them get over
50 celcius, they melt over time, eventually breaking for good.
- Small Ice - Obtained when hitting the ground with a knife. Can be melted into Melted Ice.
- Warm Frost Berries +32 food, +2 hydration
- Large Water +35 hydration
- Frozen Food - Same food as before frozen, but gives -3 water. It also gives -3 health because it's hard.
- Melted Ice - Gives 10 hydration. Has to be melted from 3 small ice at an advanced cooking station.
- Cooked Penguin - Too large to eat. Must be cut up into 10 pieces with a Frost Blade.
- Penguin Nuggets - Each nugget gives +5 food. A total of 50 food from each penguin.