ROCKPUNCHER IS COMING!

drbrianzdrbrianz USA Join Date: 2016-05-02 Member: 216293Members Posts: 65 Advanced user
The video says it all https://youtu.be/L417RLIotFI
#SAVETHEROCKPUNCHER

Comments

• NortonNorton Join Date: 2005-01-13 Member: 35264Members Posts: 152 Advanced user
    jammin music video
  • Hammy2211Hammy2211 Join Date: 2016-10-18 Member: 223218Members Posts: 63 Advanced user
    YES IT LIVES
    "Amber is best waifu. End of story. She literally hugs everything." - Me
    Jedi_monkey74
  • VoxelVoxel Join Date: 2017-07-10 Member: 231713Members Posts: 70 Advanced user
    I mean I don't want to kill the hype, but they may have just been toying with the idea because it is one of the few (or maybe the only) unused completely animated creature model. They may find that it doesn't fit with their vision of the subnautica arctic.
    If you can guess what my profile picture is, I'll give you 14 points!
    0x6A7232
  • ziguyziguy Join Date: 2018-02-06 Member: 237010Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    Link to the video is dead. Do you have another one ?
  • conalykaconalyka Canada Join Date: 2017-07-27 Member: 232087Members Posts: 25 Advanced user
    Watch antomnia 's Last video
  • conalykaconalyka Canada Join Date: 2017-07-27 Member: 232087Members Posts: 25 Advanced user
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members Posts: 301 Advanced user
    I am scared of the glow whale and penguin thingy models which were released. The image of Subnautica would be ruined by those models. What we need is less terrestrial-looking things! Some things already look too earthly. Sure, 4546B is also a rocky oceanic planet with an oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere, but that doesn't mean that its evolution is going to be at all similar. All it means is that the life is going to be carbon-based and will start its evolution in the seas. Besides that, it'll be extremely different from anything we've ever seen! That's my problem with a bit of the game as it is; it's undoubtedly creative and scientific, but the creatures still may look a bit too familiar to us. We need more reef-back and less stalker or gasopedes is what I mean!
    ________
    |\ \ \ \ \ \\ WE ARE THE BORG.
    ||\__|__|_\ YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS
    | \| || | ||| | WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN.
    \| | | | |||| |
    | \|__|__|_| R E S I S T A N C E I S F U T I L E
  • TheWaffleLeviathanTheWaffleLeviathan Somewhere in the oceans of planet 4546B Join Date: 2016-04-15 Member: 215785Members Posts: 18 Advanced user
    I am scared of the glow whale and penguin thingy models which were released. The image of Subnautica would be ruined by those models. What we need is less terrestrial-looking things! Some things already look too earthly. Sure, 4546B is also a rocky oceanic planet with an oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere, but that doesn't mean that its evolution is going to be at all similar. All it means is that the life is going to be carbon-based and will start its evolution in the seas. Besides that, it'll be extremely different from anything we've ever seen! That's my problem with a bit of the game as it is; it's undoubtedly creative and scientific, but the creatures still may look a bit too familiar to us. We need more reef-back and less stalker or gasopedes is what I mean!

Those are very likely placeholder models. The whale is confirmed as far as I know to be the whale-thing from the glow whale concept art. The model is a work in progress. The penguins most likely are too.
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members Posts: 301 Advanced user
    Oh, thank the FSM!

Those are very likely placeholder models. The whale is confirmed as far as I know to be the whale-thing from the glow whale concept art. The model is a work in progress. The penguins most likely are too.

________
    |\ \ \ \ \ \\ WE ARE THE BORG.
    ||\__|__|_\ YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS
    | \| || | ||| | WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN.
    \| | | | |||| |
    | \|__|__|_| R E S I S T A N C E I S F U T I L E