ROCKPUNCHER IS COMING!

drbrianzdrbrianz USA Join Date: 2016-05-02 Member: 216293Members
The video says it all

Comments

• NortonNorton Join Date: 2005-01-13 Member: 35264Members
    jammin music video
  • Hammy2211Hammy2211 Join Date: 2016-10-18 Member: 223218Members
  • VoxelVoxel Join Date: 2017-07-10 Member: 231713Members
    I mean I don't want to kill the hype, but they may have just been toying with the idea because it is one of the few (or maybe the only) unused completely animated creature model. They may find that it doesn't fit with their vision of the subnautica arctic.
  • ziguyziguy Join Date: 2018-02-06 Member: 237010Members
    Link to the video is dead. Do you have another one ?
  • conalykaconalyka Canada Join Date: 2017-07-27 Member: 232087Members
    Watch antomnia 's Last video
  • conalykaconalyka Canada Join Date: 2017-07-27 Member: 232087Members
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
    I am scared of the glow whale and penguin thingy models which were released. The image of Subnautica would be ruined by those models. What we need is less terrestrial-looking things! Some things already look too earthly. Sure, 4546B is also a rocky oceanic planet with an oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere, but that doesn't mean that its evolution is going to be at all similar. All it means is that the life is going to be carbon-based and will start its evolution in the seas. Besides that, it'll be extremely different from anything we've ever seen! That's my problem with a bit of the game as it is; it's undoubtedly creative and scientific, but the creatures still may look a bit too familiar to us. We need more reef-back and less stalker or gasopedes is what I mean!
  • TheWaffleLeviathanTheWaffleLeviathan Somewhere in the oceans of planet 4546B Join Date: 2016-04-15 Member: 215785Members
    I am scared of the glow whale and penguin thingy models which were released. The image of Subnautica would be ruined by those models. What we need is less terrestrial-looking things! Some things already look too earthly. Sure, 4546B is also a rocky oceanic planet with an oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere, but that doesn't mean that its evolution is going to be at all similar. All it means is that the life is going to be carbon-based and will start its evolution in the seas. Besides that, it'll be extremely different from anything we've ever seen! That's my problem with a bit of the game as it is; it's undoubtedly creative and scientific, but the creatures still may look a bit too familiar to us. We need more reef-back and less stalker or gasopedes is what I mean!

Those are very likely placeholder models. The whale is confirmed as far as I know to be the whale-thing from the glow whale concept art. The model is a work in progress. The penguins most likely are too.
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members
    Oh, thank the FSM!

Those are very likely placeholder models. The whale is confirmed as far as I know to be the whale-thing from the glow whale concept art. The model is a work in progress. The penguins most likely are too.