Macs stuck in factory everytime built

RevanCoranaRevanCorana Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207125Members Posts: 570 Advanced user
For some time MACs when theyr built stay stuck inside the factory door for about 10 seconds before being able to move and do stuff. Is that intendend or what

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,787 admin
    It's cold and scary outside.
    VetinaricooliticRevanCorana
  • pSyk0mAnpSyk0mAn Nerdish by Nature Germany Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19166Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver Posts: 1,649 Advanced user
    It likes running in circuits.

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,573 Advanced user
    JO3xZG9WMksfHds9s-_qdENMofmMPONfYIBA4Ho6xoc.jpg?w=500&s=51bb5fed5c3c625bc5722551128eda95
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
    BeigeAlertKouji_San
  • RevanCoranaRevanCorana Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207125Members Posts: 570 Advanced user
    edited February 3
    Post edited by RevanCorana on
  • pSyk0mAnpSyk0mAn Nerdish by Nature Germany Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19166Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver Posts: 1,649 Advanced user
    edited February 3
    Lol Nordic
    "Insert Goretex - Georgetex - Gorgetex" joke in here

BeigeAlertYojimbo
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,573 Advanced user
    If he is going to start three threads of this quality in this short of a time span; expect jokes.
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
  • RevanCoranaRevanCorana Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207125Members Posts: 570 Advanced user
    edited February 5
    If he is going to start three threads of this quality in this short of a time span; expect jokes.
    Oh sorry Im trying to make actual useful discussions. By quality do you mean circlejerk potential?

I find it kinda hard to believe you dont know there's a difference between a invitation to mockery veiled as some pseudo witty reference to some mainstream brainslugish vaguely funny sitcom and a actual joke. Learn the difference.

And no need to adress me with the third person on the thread I myself created unless you're a total coward or a manipulative baboon, which all the signs seem to indicate you are.
    It's cold and scary outside.
    haha no Macs are robots they totally dont mind this. But leaving this unfixed contributes to factory strats being completely irrelevant. (like Nordic and his fanclub's ignorant conception of balance hehe)

I think EMP blast should come back for the MACs as well, in the form of the new Surge if it has been unlocked. Try to promote alternate marine tech paths other than upgrades rush.
    Post edited by RevanCorana on
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver Posts: 3,402 Advanced user
    Oh sorry Im trying to make actual useful discussions.
    ljrHAZY.png
    By quality do you mean circlejerk potential?
    Lwm8rKS.png
    formerly known as F0rdPrefect

I am good Onos
  • ZavaroZavaro Tucson, Arizona Join Date: 2005-02-14 Member: 41174Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Community Dev Team, Pistachionauts Posts: 714 admin
    I'm locking this thread.
    CDT Map Testing Lead and NA Playtesting Whip
    Steam / Watch live video from zavaro on Twitch / Twitter
    Have a bug in NS2? Report it in the thread! If you can, post how to reproduce it, or private message me on the forum!
    BeigeAlertMcGlaspieTriggerHappyBro
This discussion has been closed.