Macs stuck in factory everytime built

RevanCoranaRevanCorana Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207125Members
For some time MACs when theyr built stay stuck inside the factory door for about 10 seconds before being able to move and do stuff. Is that intendend or what

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    It's cold and scary outside.
  • pSyk0mAnpSyk0mAn Nerdish by Nature Germany Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19166Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    It likes running in circuits.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
  • RevanCoranaRevanCorana Join Date: 2015-08-14 Member: 207125Members
    edited February 2018
  • pSyk0mAnpSyk0mAn Nerdish by Nature Germany Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19166Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Community Developer
    edited February 2018
    Lol Nordic
    "Insert Goretex - Georgetex - Gorgetex" joke in here
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    If he is going to start three threads of this quality in this short of a time span; expect jokes.
    edited February 2018
    If he is going to start three threads of this quality in this short of a time span; expect jokes.
    Oh sorry Im trying to make actual useful discussions. By quality do you mean circlejerk potential?

I find it kinda hard to believe you dont know there's a difference between a invitation to mockery veiled as some pseudo witty reference to some mainstream brainslugish vaguely funny sitcom and a actual joke. Learn the difference.

And no need to adress me with the third person on the thread I myself created unless you're a total coward or a manipulative baboon, which all the signs seem to indicate you are.
    It's cold and scary outside.
    haha no Macs are robots they totally dont mind this. But leaving this unfixed contributes to factory strats being completely irrelevant. (like Nordic and his fanclub's ignorant conception of balance hehe)

I think EMP blast should come back for the MACs as well, in the form of the new Surge if it has been unlocked. Try to promote alternate marine tech paths other than upgrades rush.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Oh sorry Im trying to make actual useful discussions.
    ljrHAZY.png
    By quality do you mean circlejerk potential?
    Lwm8rKS.png
  • ZavaroZavaro Tucson, Arizona Join Date: 2005-02-14 Member: 41174Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    I'm locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.