Subnautica PS4

0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members Posts: 4,768 Advanced user
UWE Community guidelines | Guide to play in VR with Google Cardboard or Gear | Increase Subnautica view distance | Useful info to post with error reports | Recovery of corrupted saved games
Crashing, lag problems? Or maybe your old save didn't get the latest update? Upload your saved game folder to help the devs troubleshoot, then try clearing your cache directories | Automatic Cache cleaning tool here | How to use the Debug Console | How to play any version of Subnautica using Steam | Tips for Subnautica beginners | Why can't the devs "just fix it"? - a modding session for you to educate yourself with Want more frames? Try adding this to your launch options: -window-mode exclusive
Slow loading / textures popping in? Try moving Subnautica to an SSD | How to switch Subnautica to Experimental mode (clear cache afterwards) | How to run chkdsk on your drive | How to verify integrity of your game cache (in the "Installation" section) | Blue screens or computer freezing up? Try this fix (updates a corrupted DX10 compatibility file in the graphics driver that sometimes doesn't get updated)
Subnautica launches in a tiny window? Use Task Manager to Maximize it (Thanks FlippingPower) | How to place your Moonpool so it connects correctly (includes diagrams) | Want to hang out with fellow players and the devs? Subnautica Discord server ← swing on by! | Subnautica mods - Hey look! Mods! | ReShade mods | Humans don't crush at the depths you might think
Joystick problems? | Xpadder | UJR / vJoy | JoyToKey | Get detailed info for troubleshooting: CPU-Z | GPU-Z | HWiNFO64 | Speccy | Pastebin | Recover the data on your crashed hard disk! | I'm a Total Geek
Thegaming_ZDO4896Doppelgamer

Comments

• im2hot2holdim2hot2hold Oklahoma Join Date: 2018-01-28 Member: 236082Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    I’m desperate to know when I can buy this for PS4!
    jacenightowlThegaming_ZDO4896Jedi_monkey74
  • jacenightowljacenightowl Fresno Join Date: 2018-01-29 Member: 236177Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    I really wish that they can release v1.0 for PS4
    Thegaming_ZDO4896
  • Hogan1974Hogan1974 Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236700Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    I really wish that they can release v1.0 for PS4

I am guessing 85% that will release it on ps4 since it's in v1.0
    Thegaming_ZDO4896Jedi_monkey74
  • Thegaming_ZDO4896Thegaming_ZDO4896 Pittsburgh, PA Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236875Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    It should be able to buy on ps4 in the next month... Maybe
    stang_sgg
  • stang_sggstang_sgg Canada Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236887Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    I need it on ps4 because I don't have enough money to buy a good pc or xbox 1 all I have is ps4
    buzzi
  • Thegaming_ZDO4896Thegaming_ZDO4896 Pittsburgh, PA Join Date: 2018-02-05 Member: 236875Members Posts: 3 Fully active user
    they are adding it to ps4 sometime this year
  • Isummon_DurtIsummon_Durt Lower MiddleEarth Join Date: 2017-12-09 Member: 234349Members Posts: 291 Advanced user
    I can't wait until this happens. The map size probably can't be taken in without a VR look at it. It'd be an amazing experience for the game.
    Another fauna which wasn't added to the game was called the Threadbumper, I believe. A relative of the Cave Crawler and another un-added fan-made creature called the Forumprowler. What the Threadbumper would do is weave its bioluminescent webs all around an area so as to attract Forumprowlers. Expecting a point of interest, a Forumprowler would approach- only to be sucked up by the Threadbumper's un-necessary and counterproductive posts.

Fun fact: The concept/fan art for the Threadbumper and Forumprowler were developed alongside a fan-made submarine called the 'Idauntgiva-Ship'
    I've seen youtubers use vr on it and the frame rate is bad so if they do add it on ps4 I imagine it will do the same