Prawn in Moonpool

Inny78Inny78 France Join Date: 2017-11-02 Member: 233820Members
The Prawn suit feels out of place in the moonpool. Like, in another dimension, as if you try to walk on it, you fall in the water.
And this makes its inventory inaccessible, and this is quite annoying. Can you at least make it accessible via a gui icon in the vehicle modification station, like in the Cyclops?

Comments

• AsmodanAsmodan Germany Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235649Members
    I just want to say that one can still not access the upgrades or the storage when the Prawn is docked in the Moonpool, this feels just wrong.
  • daimonosdaimonos Join Date: 2018-01-31 Member: 236363Members
    ^^ I came here to raise @Asmodan's point as a bug report - the Prawn's upgrades and storage cannot be accessed when it's docked in the Moonpool. This is very annoying!
  • MaxAstroMaxAstro Join Date: 2005-07-07 Member: 55451Members
    The weird thing is this is a new-ish bug, you used to be able to interact with the thing normally in the moonpool... Anyway, confirming it is happening for me as well.
  • xm234xm234 Poland Join Date: 2017-03-26 Member: 229207Members
    MaxAstro wrote: »
    The weird thing is this is a new-ish bug, you used to be able to interact with the thing normally in the moonpool... Anyway, confirming it is happening for me as well.

You could access the inventory around Silent Running for sure. When I returned to the game in October, it was not accessible.

Pretty annoying, while at the same time you can comfortably interact with storage and upgrades via the console inside the Cyclops.

Maybe the upgrade station in moonpool should get the same functiolality?
  • _alphaBeta__alphaBeta_ NJ, USA Join Date: 2018-02-07 Member: 237099Members
    xm234 wrote: »
    Maybe the upgrade station in moonpool should get the same functiolality?

I think this should happen, but I also think the player should be able to interact directly with the prawn in the moonpool. There's other residual effects including the player cannot interact with the power cells of the prawn either, which is unlikely to get an icon in the upgrade / cyclops vehicle panel.

Anyway, issue persists as of build 59783.