Prawn Stuck In Cave

Sparklehammer3025Sparklehammer3025 Join Date: 2017-03-16 Member: 228982Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
I managed to get my Prawn stuck inside one of the alien caves (-1224, -397, 1105). I can get out of the suit and swim out of the cave, or use the console to teleport myself out, but I can't seem to get the Prawn past some stalactites and a rock on the floor.

Is there a way to enable noclip or otherwise move my Prawn past the barrier?

Comments

• BelgarelBelgarel Join Date: 2017-07-03 Member: 231570Members, Subnautica Developer Posts: 115 Advanced user
    It's safest to just empty it out and then 'spawn exosuit' outside. If really attached to it you can also do 'item terraformer' and dig it out.
    Sparklehammer3025
  • AlphaFoxtrotAlphaFoxtrot Join Date: 2019-02-09 Member: 250684Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Is UWE looking into this bug? My Prawn suit is stuck in between some buildings and I can't deconstruct to get it out because the Prawn suit is preventing it. I would really like to not use console commands as I heard it disables achievements for the entire game session.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members Posts: 568 Advanced user
    @AlphaFoxtrot I think that means you just have to save, quit, then re-open the game for achievements to work.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands. (Currently PC only, sorry)
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members Posts: 238 Advanced user
    Does that even work? I tried, i was none to pleased at the results of the information i was given be someone, i would suggest against that and just take everything out of the PRAWN and reconstruct another.