Prawn Stuck In Cave

Sparklehammer3025Sparklehammer3025 Join Date: 2017-03-16 Member: 228982Members
I managed to get my Prawn stuck inside one of the alien caves (-1224, -397, 1105). I can get out of the suit and swim out of the cave, or use the console to teleport myself out, but I can't seem to get the Prawn past some stalactites and a rock on the floor.

Is there a way to enable noclip or otherwise move my Prawn past the barrier?

Comments

• BelgarelBelgarel Join Date: 2017-07-03 Member: 231570Members, Subnautica Developer
    It's safest to just empty it out and then 'spawn exosuit' outside. If really attached to it you can also do 'item terraformer' and dig it out.
  • AlphaFoxtrotAlphaFoxtrot Join Date: 2019-02-09 Member: 250684Members
    Is UWE looking into this bug? My Prawn suit is stuck in between some buildings and I can't deconstruct to get it out because the Prawn suit is preventing it. I would really like to not use console commands as I heard it disables achievements for the entire game session.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    @AlphaFoxtrot I think that means you just have to save, quit, then re-open the game for achievements to work.
  • AC_AwesomeCraftAC_AwesomeCraft USA Join Date: 2018-12-12 Member: 245501Members
    Does that even work? I tried, i was none to pleased at the results of the information i was given be someone, i would suggest against that and just take everything out of the PRAWN and reconstruct another.