I decided to quit making games...

Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue Posts: 4,265 Advanced user
edited November 2017 in Off-Topic
... and only make proper winform applications from now on. Things that could benefit me at work etc. I have been working very hard on a tool for my job, but decided I needed a break and would work on a different winforms app in the meantime.

Unsurprisingly, I made a game :P

Have you ever played Snake? Have you ever played Snooker? Welcome to the unholy mash-up of the two:

Snaaker:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i0ctt3gblyjz53r/Snaaker.zip?dl=0

You all know the rules of Snaaker right? I mean Snooker...::
qvvvivtdqih8.png

Game is go:
c8diobm7rpzr.png

Building a break
yxc7qotxjyz0.png

Forgot to mention you are the White ball, but I think that becomes fairly self evident as the only moving item on the screen...

No more screenshots, as it is too hard to press Alt-Gr & print screen at the same time, and I am too lazy to make an automatic screenshot taker :P

OK, just one more:
avm9fij389cq.png

Let me know your highest scores. Anyone hit the 147 maximum?
Games:Subnautica Fan Game Mods: GorgeCraft & CTF & Proving Grounds Website: andysoulrider.uk
Twitter: @AndySoulRider Twitch: Twitch.tv/SoulRider YouTube: Youtube.com/user/IamSoulRider/videos

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Knowledge is gained through listening, Understanding is gained through discussion.

Comments