Any plans for Xbox One X upgrades?

BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members Posts: 85 Advanced user
Just curious, I absolutely love this game and I'm getting an X soon. Just wondering if there are any plans currently or if it's even something the dev team should put resources in.
Rezca

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,887 admin
    We have no current plans, we want to put all our energy into getting the game running better on the regular XboxOne before we consider anything else.
    BlindGuardianTarkannenRezca
  • LumpNLumpN Join Date: 2002-10-30 Member: 1725Members, Subnautica Developer Posts: 139 Advanced user
    That said, of course the game runs on the Xbox One X, and of course it runs much faster than on the regular Xbox One. You can look forward to playing it on the X.
    BlindGuardianKouji_SanTarkannenRezca
  • BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members Posts: 85 Advanced user
    Thanks for the replies! And thanks again for such a unique gaming experience. I've been on xbox Subnautica since day 1 and absolutely love it.
    0x6A7232
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 14,947 Advanced user
    edited November 21
    LumpN wrote: »
    That said, of course the game runs on the Xbox One X, and of course it runs much faster than on the regular Xbox One. You can look forward to playing it on the X.

Was about to say, XboneX is basically an upgraded/more powerful Xbone

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" AdminModerator

Existence Unknown

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
    Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue
    102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting | Play the Latest Version of Booster Z-Frame
    YouTube NS2 Playlists: Unusual Selection | NS2 Stuff | NS2PT | NS2 Tuts

Rezca
  • BlindGuardianBlindGuardian Canada Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217604Members Posts: 85 Advanced user
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    LumpN wrote: »

Was about to say, XboneX is basically an upgraded/more powerful Xbone

Yup, I'm starting to hear excellent things about it even without having a 4k tv. Seems like most games without an X patch tend to run at their targeted frame rates, and have improved loading...On top of the fact that the X enhance patches improve the graphics big time again on a normal hd tv. Can't wait to get mine :)
  • ANZAC69ANZAC69 New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-28 Member: 221808Members Posts: 18 Advanced user
    might get one!!
    BlindGuardian
    ANZAC69 wrote: »
    might get one!!

I got mine earlier today, had some time with it. Haven't played Subnautica on it yet, but so far I am very happy!