Subnautica Ports

2»

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Maalteromm wrote: »
    I believe Linux is a step away from Mac OS, so it's also a possibility.

They're both based on the UNIX operating system, so yeah. (Problem is there's a ton of Linux distributions. However, you could just release for the more popular ones and it should be able to be ported to other ones, I *think*)
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    If they go Linux they'll probably stick to Steam. Therefore it will be available on all major distros and Steam will handle the requirements.
  • KostriktorKostriktor Switzerland Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226342Members
    i like spaghetti arrabiata with garlic and olive oil
    pretty amazing
    can i have that served on mozilla pliis ?
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
    Android would be quite difficult, because they would first need to get the game size down to a manageable level, and then create controls.
  • Nadia_MayNadia_May Join Date: 2017-12-10 Member: 234364Members
    Hello! If on this site there are Russians who know English, could you translate this, please!
    Мне нравится в игре все, но я бы еще много чего добавила или наоборот убрала/изменила. Например ужасный свет прожекторов/фар от циклопа, этот свет вообще не помогает, а скорее наоборот ухудшает видимость (в ранних версиях было гораздо лучше), так же уже очень давно хочется, чтобы разработчики сделали что-то с внеаквариумностью рыб (я имею ввиду, что рыби и другие морские существа будучи погруженными в аквариум, просто берут и "выплывают" из него, не видя преград, и потом плавают по стенам базы). А теперь то, чтобы хотелось добавить, во-первых, осмысленность некоторым вещам, вроде стола. Мне очень хочется чтобы он заработал как-нибудь, например в него можно было бы загружать данные и просматривать их на каком-нибудь появлявшемся экране (в будущем знаю, что добавят днк-анализатор), так вот можно было бы на этом столе проводить теоретические опыты, "смешивая" различные днк. Во-вторых, можно было бы добавить еще какие-нибудь части базы, коридоры, комнаты (квадратную например), украшения, мебель. В-третьих, в стыковочной шахте есть зарядка, но нет ремонтного отсека - это минус. В-четвертых, оружие, например что-то замораживающее, кинжал или пушка, от лавовых личинок очень бы спасало. Может какой-то щит на самого героя. На счет ласт-зарядки, можно было бы оставить то, что они заряжают все, а не только инструменты.
    Ну и конечно же добавить кооп, хотя бы для пары человек (учитывая то, что капсула рассчитана на двоих пассажиров).
    Благодарю за внимание (и перевод).
  • Nadia_MayNadia_May Join Date: 2017-12-10 Member: 234364Members
    I'm a bad translator, but somebody can understand the meaning of this message.
    I like everything in the game, but I would add a lot or remove / change. For example, the awful light of the projectors / headlights from the Cyclops, this light does not help at all, but rather, on the contrary, worsens the visibility (in earlier versions it was much better), just for a long time I wanted developers to do something with the "extra-aquarium" of the fish (I have in view of the fact that fish and other sea creatures, being immersed in an aquarium, simply take and "float" out of it, without seeing obstacles, and then swim along the walls of the base). And now what I would like to add, first, the meaningfulness of some things, like a table. I really want it to work somehow, for example, it would be possible to download data and view it on some screen that appeared (in the future I know that they will add a dna-analyzer), so you could conduct theoretical experiments on this table , "mixing" different dnk. Secondly, it would be possible to add some more parts of the base, corridors, rooms (square for example), decorations, furniture. Third, in the docking shaft there is a charge, but there is no repair compartment - this is a minus. Fourthly, weapons, for example, something that freezes, a dagger or a cannon, from lava larvae would be very much saved. Maybe some kind of shield on the hero himself. At the expense of fast charging, one could leave the fact that they charge everything, not just tools.
    Well, of course, add a co-op, at least for a couple of people (given that the capsule is designed for two passengers).
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    DID SOMEONE SAY ADD CO-OP!

welp time to abononded the thread