Subnautica Xbox Save/Load Hotfix - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• SAMIGAMESSAMIGAMES Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226346Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    No its not fix at all, every time i save when im driving a vehicles, it takes about half an hour and can sometimes giltch my game, how does that make sense, its clearly not a coincidence.
  • SAMIGAMESSAMIGAMES Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226346Members Posts: 2 Fully active user
    No it not fix, every time i save when im driving a vehicles, its takes abouts half an hour and can sometime glitch my game, how much sens does that make its clearly not a coincidence.
  • chipideechipidee UK Join Date: 2017-09-15 Member: 233042Members Posts: 7 Fully active user
    Good work. Really pleased with this. Just a slight issue and for everyone's info, it only seems to save when I'm in the lifepod. Lost three hours game play today when I saved in my seabase only to find that this had not overwritten and only my previous save was available. Just tried this quickly again now, definitely have to be in the lifepod for save to write ?*&^:?!! Who knows why???
  • creepjaxcreepjax michigan Join Date: 2017-10-04 Member: 233388Members Posts: 11 Fully active user
    chipidee wrote: »
    Good work. Really pleased with this. Just a slight issue and for everyone's info, it only seems to save when I'm in the lifepod. Lost three hours game play today when I saved in my seabase only to find that this had not overwritten and only my previous save was available. Just tried this quickly again now, definitely have to be in the lifepod for save to write ?*&^:?!! Who knows why???

probably a bug that they will have to fix
  • kirbyatemysoulkirbyatemysoul Join Date: 2017-10-23 Member: 233697Members Posts: 12 Fully active user
    chipidee wrote: »

i was having save issues after patch too i uninstalled and reinstalled and have since been able to save just fine
  • valdekvaldek Join Date: 2017-11-03 Member: 233830Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    I found this one bug it changed the water it now looks like a flat piece of blue material and underwater I can’t see the surface
  • ANZAC69ANZAC69 New Zealand Join Date: 2016-08-28 Member: 221808Members Posts: 18 Advanced user
    thank you very much devs. haven't. played. since bug hit but now having fun again.
  • Mademu11Mademu11 Australia Join Date: 2017-10-20 Member: 233628Members Posts: 1 Fully active user
    G'day Devs, it's fabulous that I was able to finally save again. Ever so grateful. Alas, with the arrival of the Xbox one x, I now am unable to sync my current save (2 day18hrs worth),to it. I really would prefer not to have to start again.

I'm paying the old "One" forward to my young nephew, who, at six years of age, rates this game worthy of pretending "live action" with matress and aqua blanket, whilst I try figure this out.

Thanks peace out, back to the fishes.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members Posts: 4,073 Advanced user
    Mademu11 wrote: »
    G'day Devs, it's fabulous that I was able to finally save again. Ever so grateful. Alas, with the arrival of the Xbox one x, I now am unable to sync my current save (2 day18hrs worth),to it. I really would prefer not to have to start again.

I'm paying the old "One" forward to my young nephew, who, at six years of age, rates this game worthy of pretending "live action" with matress and aqua blanket, whilst I try figure this out.

Thanks peace out, back to the fishes.

Sounds more like a Microsoft problem, (save data, which is stored in MS Live account, not syncing to new platform) but it's better to report it here just in case, who knows what it actually is.
    UWE Community guidelines | Guide to play in VR with Google Cardboard or Gear
    Crashing, lag problems? Or maybe your old save didn't get the latest update? Upload your saved game folder to help the devs troubleshoot, then try clearing your cache directories | Automatic Cache cleaning tool here | How to use the Debug Console | How to play any version of Subnautica using Steam | Tips for Subnautica beginners | Why can't the devs "just fix it"? - a modding session for you to educate yourself with
    Slow loading / textures popping in? Try moving Subnautica to an SSD | How to switch Subnautica to Experimental mode (clear cache afterwards) | How to run chkdsk on your drive | How to verify integrity of your game cache (in the "Installation" section) | Blue screens or computer freezing up? Try this fix (updates a corrupted DX10 compatibility file in the graphics driver that sometimes doesn't get updated)
    Subnautica launches in a tiny window? Use Task Manager to Maximize it (Thanks FlippingPower) | How to place your Moonpool so it connects correctly (includes diagrams) | Want to hang out with fellow players and the devs? Subnautica Discord server <- swing on by! | <a href="http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/147726/p1" rel="nofollow" class="bbcode_url"">Subnautica mods <</span>- Hey look! Mods! | Humans don't crush at the depths you might think
    Joystick problems? | Xpadder | UJR / vJoy | JoyToKey | Get detailed info for troubleshooting: CPU-Z | GPU-Z | HWiNFO64 | Speccy | Pastebin | Recover the data on your crashed hard disk! | I'm a Total Geek
2»