Cuddlefish Update Released on Xbox One - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• DroYzeDroYze France Join Date: 2017-10-09 Member: 233466Members
    Raph00 wrote: »
    Hi, would it be possible for players who are having save/load issues on xbox to get a free Subnautica steam pass until the issues are fixed?

Yeah I wish

Autat buy it now because cheap
  • TeakKey7TeakKey7 U.S Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230478Members
    My xbox subnautica says wait until subnautica downloads or says ready to start of course no download no updates available (tried restarting xbox and even moving subnautica to my second drive, rather not delete and re download)
  • TeakKey7TeakKey7 U.S Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230478Members
    did they move the precursor gun island?
    I think so but sunbeam will give you a signal
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    gbuzz1216 wrote: »
    You guys should put split screen for xbox later on. AND NO ONE PUT THE SAD REEFBACK PUP DYING BECAUSE OF ME ASKONG ABOUT MULTIPLAYER!
    no multiplayer
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited October 2017
    gbuzz1216 wrote: »
    You guys should put split screen for xbox later on. AND NO ONE PUT THE SAD REEFBACK PUP DYING BECAUSE OF ME ASKONG ABOUT MULTIPLAYER!

I'm sorry, but consequences are consequences...

I hope you're happy...
    v1a8rr4xqp45.jpg
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    @SoulLessMouse39 They didn't move gun island. It's where it's always been. Sounds like you went too far west, maybe.

You'll get a beacon for the place from one of the data stations in the Aurora, or else from the Sunbeam event. You can also follow the shallows north, keeping the mushroom forest to your east and that'll get you there. Also, look for these kind of obscuring clouds on the horizon above water. There should be one to the north for gun island and one to the south for the rendezvous point.
  • DroYzeDroYze France Join Date: 2017-10-09 Member: 233466Members
    edited October 2017
    Find On Forum
    We've got a hotfix ready and waiting at Microsoft for a Certification opening. We have a booked date for the 24th, but it will likely be sooner.

Quoting from the great @Max
    This patch should fix the issue some users have been experiencing with saving. The reason we had some much trouble reproducing it is that it's dependent on the Xbox's time zone and only happens in Europe.

If you were in UTC+N, you could only save your game successfully if you'd been playing for N hours. Then, once you had saved you'd have to wait N more hours to save again.

This is due to a bug in Unity where the DateTime.UtcNow function on the Xbox was returning local time instead of UTC time.

-

Fun fact: Daylight savings time is ending in the UK in a week, at which point Obraxis will be back in UTC (he's currently UTC+1), so in another week this would have been even more difficult to discover since we would have had no chance of reproducing it.

Source : https://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/152732/game-wont-save-my-progress-3-in-1-update/p7
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    If you want to quote on a forum that uses BBCode (most do), just use these: [quote]quoted text[/quote]

result:
    quoted text