Spam block andd profile wall bugs?

Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT DeputyThe Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,780 Advanced user
So...

Apperently I cannot post multiple times on my own profile wall, because this beaty pops up:

"You have posted 1 times within 30 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 60 seconds before attempting to post again."

- The img BBCode doesn't convert, so I assume none of the BBCode works
- Smileys don't get converted to images
- URL's don't get converted (BBCode issue?)

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 admin Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,831 admin
    Talking about profile related bugs:
    Developer, Modder and Server Admin of Survival of the Fattest - Ingame Nick: Ghoul
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue Posts: 15,780 Advanced user
    yep, nice and "readable" with that light grey on white :tongue:

Guardian of the "magic cookiejar" 

Retired forum Admin, I mostly used a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Retired EUPT Deputy | Moral Support | Squad 5 Blue | 102 1HP Skulk escapes and counting