Has Medkit Fabricator always showed percentage complete on mouse over?

garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
Looking at the Medkit fabricator, I now see a circle with a percentage that I assume is the progress toward making the next Medkit. Has that always been there and I just missed it? Or, it something new?

It's awesome. Thank you, DEVS!!

Comments

• RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Don't think it's been there before. It's a welcome little addition, along with some tooltips being a bit more descriptive (Like Fins saying +15% estimated speed increase)
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited September 2017
    It's been in the Stable game for at least the last two updates anyway.
    B)
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    It's been in the Stable game for at least the last two updates anyway.
    B)

I wasn't around for those two updates so it was news to me ^^
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    garath wrote: »
    Looking at the Medkit fabricator, I now see a circle with a percentage that I assume is the progress toward making the next Medkit. Has that always been there and I just missed it? Or, it something new?

No, it hasn't, it's a more recent addition (Ghost update, I think)
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »

Definitely not. I've seen it at least since the Silent Running update.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Skope wrote: »

Skope wrote: »

Huh. Derp; I guess I missed it. XP