Missing Drill arms and graple arms.

TaiphozTaiphoz UK Join Date: 2016-01-01 Member: 210749Members
Topic says it all, I have looked in all known locations from prev builds and in my new current experimental build save which I do not want to ruin cos im having fun for a change, before I go spawning myself some arms, can anyone tell me if they have moved ? or is my save just borked and the arms missing.

Comments

• garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    Taiphoz wrote: »
    Topic says it all, I have looked in all known locations from prev builds and in my new current experimental build save which I do not want to ruin cos im having fun for a change, before I go spawning myself some arms, can anyone tell me if they have moved ? or is my save just borked and the arms missing.

Here is the location I found both:
    Grand Reef Northern Wreck - Both the PRAWN grapple and mining arms were outside the wreck on a rock ledge slightly higher than the wreck itself.
  • TaiphozTaiphoz UK Join Date: 2016-01-01 Member: 210749Members
    Already checked there, not present :(
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Already checked there, not present :(

Did you check outside the wreck? Cuz a lot of people don't do that
  • TaiphozTaiphoz UK Join Date: 2016-01-01 Member: 210749Members
    yup. they are deff missing even used a scanner room to make sure they were not like under the sand or something stupid like that, none to be found.

guess im gona have to spawn myself the arms drills the only one missing which isnt too bad thank god.
  • FalsonePlaysFalsonePlays Nauxes Join Date: 2017-05-27 Member: 230791Members

That, my friend, is a bug. Every once and a while wrecks won't spawn fragments, which is the MOST annoying bug ever. All you need to do is reload your game and all should be well.