3-in-1 on Xbox One

13»

Comments

• iand75iand75 GB Join Date: 2017-09-09 Member: 232910Members
    This could be one of the truly great games out there at the moment, except for :

IT DOES NOT WORK ON XBOX 1 !!

3 in 1 updates are fabulous as they bring new content and keep console up to date with pc, except :

IT DOES NOT WORK ON XBOX 1 !!

Now, I am no technical wizard and do not claim to know the in's and out's of games design, but is everyone suffering from some strange mass hysteria or group psychosis here??

New content? Great.......New patches? Great....... one tiny issue :

THIS GAME DOES NOT WORK ON XBOX 1 !!!

What is the point of constant updates and added content if this simple fact is not addressed or even worse than that, completely overlooked. The frame rate does not allow this game to be played, or put even more simply :

THIS GAME DOES NOT WORK ON XBOX 1 !!!
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    I have noticed some unpredictable frame freezing on XB1 when my son's playing, and not even near his stuff he spawned in (Creative mode). There's definitely something odd going on, at least sometimes, that throws a wrench into the improved performance (in-between hiccups, I can see how much more smooth it's gotten).
  • mateo512mateo512 Join Date: 2017-09-30 Member: 233315Members
    edited September 2017
    Can't even play this amazing story driven game because it keeps crashing, skipping, lagging, force closing, and not fully loading the map (I literally played about 2 hours of the game and was about to save but suddenly fell through the floor for no reason). It's such a shame... it's a fun game but its performance on the Xbox one is simply disgusting, probably one of the worst games I've seen perform on a next gen console. I'm literally not playing it until or if they ever fix the slew of problems this game has. I guess that's what I get for buying a game that's not finished lol.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    mateo512 wrote: »
    Can't even play this amazing story driven game because it keeps crashing, skipping, lagging, force closing, and not fully loading the map (I literally played about 2 hours of the game and was about to save but suddenly fell through the floor for no reason). It's such a shame... it's a fun game but its performance on the Xbox one is simply disgusting, probably one of the worst games I've seen perform on a next gen console. I'm literally not playing it until or if they ever fix the slew of problems this game has. I guess that's what I get for buying a game that's not finished lol.

That's the entire point of buying a game that's not finished. There will be issues like this. I'm not sure what's up with the 3-in-1, performance should have improved (it has on PC), but something to do with the XB1 version isn't jiving well. Maybe the same thing that is causing the save issues?