PC Controller issue

NoNeedForThatNoNeedForThat Join Date: 2016-12-08 Member: 224716Members
For months now when using the controller, it seems to be locked on "going left". This includes within the menus before entering the game, as well as in the game. It is like this within vehicles, whilst swimming, and in a base. I've tried reinstall, verifying game cache, driver updates, windows updates. I've turned it off and on many times. I have not yet painted a 'passover' style sign of blood on my door but am willing to try. Any ideas? I'm using an XBox One USB controller. It didn't used to do this. Now it does, but works fine on other games.

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    edited August 2017
    Do you have another controller plugged in? Post your dxdiag output ("save all information...")
  • kpb9272kpb9272 United States Join Date: 2018-06-18 Member: 241521Members
    Howdy Folks,

Left this as feedback as well, but just curious about something. I bought this for my son and I, and we're really loving it. We have the steam VR version and it seems no matter how far we turn up the sensitivity, up and down movement using a gamepad can only be done with your head. I'm older and he has some spinal issues that prevent us from really moving our head up and down as fast as we can. We'd really love it if vertical movement could be moved from the non-VR version over to VR so we could enjoy it more.

Thanks for doing such a great game!

Ken