Stupid Subnautica Community Story

Gamechanger3849Gamechanger3849 Flying an ARC-170 above Planet 4546B Join Date: 2017-06-17 Member: 231153Members
So I had an idea. Write a subnautica story that really stupid but I thought it be better if the entire community wrote one massive really stupid story and in fact I'll start.(so somebody write the next part). I couldn't think of anything better then this because it's 8:30 AM and I just woke up.

It was a not so dark and not so stormy night the Aurora was floating through space and it was such a beautiful sight space,space and more space

Comments

• kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    they were passing through the asteroid field surrounding system 4546, and the calls of the migrating starwals echoed through the walkways next to the lifepod deployment mechanics, and finally reached the ears of Riley, the chief maintenance officer aboard the ship.

(This is a great idea. Just in case you don't know, Riley may or may not be the player, as hinted in a pda message.)
  • Gamechanger3849Gamechanger3849 Flying an ARC-170 above Planet 4546B Join Date: 2017-06-17 Member: 231153Members
    as soon as he heard the calls he yells "activate the anti-narwhal thingy!!!!" security officer Jeff tells him "shield activated". Riley was relived everyone but Jeff knew he was afraid of Starwals. He soon left to go to his room it was movie night. Where Riley and all his roommates watched the worst movies ever. Tonights flick.... Birdemic but just as the horribly edited in birds appeared the ship began to shake and
  • RecursionRecursion The cosmos Join Date: 2017-07-01 Member: 231505Members
    he rushed to the bridge and sat down in a chair because he was a bridge crew person. "What's happening?" he cried. "the starwhals and the star whales and star cute little things which don't really have a name are trying to--"
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Crash.

And just like that, a rather agitated Starwal stabbed a tremendous puncture in the hull of the ship. "What the bloody hell's happening? Jeff, you're security officer; what the hell happened with those shields?!"

"I don't know, Riley! The only places you can deactivate the field are here at the bridge or down in the engine room; there are kill switches for every operation on this ship down there!"

Riley shuddered. Either Jeff had sneakily flicked the switch to deactivate the shields behind his back, or there was a traitor fifty floors down in the engine room. But by now half the air and crew had been sucked into space, and the Aurora was plummeting down towards the nearest celestial body it could find. The water planet was so tucked away that the Federation hadn't even assigned it a proper name.

The Aurora was about to crash into 4546B.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited July 2017
    "mate with the ship".
    "So basically were fucked?"

EDIT* GOD FUCKING DAMMIT JAMEZ, YOU RUINED MY JOKE
    And then in what he though were his last moments, He felt bad for swearing, and went into a really weird trance and said:"I really like this story so far". No one cared as this always happened. and then the aurora crashed. Luckily, The emergency super-duper lifepod beamer thingy-whatsit beamed him down into lifepod 5 3/8ths.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited July 2017
    The thing is though... Once outside, still got hit in the head by a randomly appearing loose panel and got knocked out for a bit...
  • Phoenix1278Phoenix1278 England Join Date: 2017-04-27 Member: 230037Members
    And woke up to a Sand shark making off with his wallet!
    So then he quickly grabbed on to a rabbit ray and zoomed after the sandshark, executed an awesome turn, and grabbed his wallet back! but then-
  • Timelord_FredTimelord_Fred Join Date: 2017-07-05 Member: 231596Members
    The precursor gun shot all of the life pods and left the survivors without fabricators.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited July 2017
    And then the Duck Hunt dog popped out and laughed at everyone

story going into a "too stupid" direction? Or shall we continue :D
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    But, using skills acquired in his cadet training, Riley was able to use loose bits of creepvine and metal to create a makeshift fabricator... but there was a catch. This fabricator would only be able to create one thing before burning to a crisp. With the Duck Hunt dog slowly approaching, Riley decided to make...
    The dive reel so he could take the dog for a walk on the floating island
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    And then he got really mad at his PDA when he realized it was giving every new thing on Subnautica a name without consulting him, the true discoverer. "I will name this new discovered fish Eye Eye Skipper and not Peeper", he said. But he was overruled by his PDA, which he couldn't destroy, so he got even madder.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    (Not to do with the story)

First there was Twitch plays Pokemon.
    Then it's various sequels.
    Now there's subnautica community writes a story.
    If you don't know what Twitch plays Pokemon.
  • sayerulzsayerulz oregon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203493Members
    Then the empire built an even bigger death star, and the entire plot to "A New Hope" was repeated but in the crappiest way possible.

Oh wait, that might be too stupid even for a shitpost thread.
    sayerulz wrote: »
    Then the empire built an even bigger death star, and the entire plot to "A New Hope" was repeated but in the crappiest way possible.

Oh, hey... We're sorry for havin' some fun, while unable to meet your posting standards \o/
    giphy.gif

5g0jqtpbalov.gif
    anyways, he got a bit miffed when it turned out the dog only wanted to cuddle him, and then he found an abandoned PDA and destroyed his old one. He then made a scanner. But when he was scanning-
    edited July 2017
    The dog, he realised it...
    edited July 2017
    Was a holefish in disguise! so he quickly built a repair tool, went to his lifepod, and repaired the fabricator by just sticking the tip into a bunch of wires. Then he accidentally scanned a seaglide fragment and accidentally built it without using the fabricator.
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    685303044ffb329e192124ab80bef745.jpg

I think the rule is "There's no Dakka like more Dakka" ...
  • SadPandaaSadPandaa United States Join Date: 2017-07-13 Member: 231807Members
    Since it was built without a fabricator, all controls were reversed and it reversed the bilge to suck in water instead of pressurize the cabin. This wasn't going to work at all, so he.....
    Sold it to a stalker while pretending to be a used seaglide/seamoth salesman
  • Gamechanger3849Gamechanger3849 Flying an ARC-170 above Planet 4546B Join Date: 2017-06-17 Member: 231153Members
    I can't even keep up with this story anymore
  • Superstrider06Superstrider06 Join Date: 2017-07-13 Member: 231813Members
    Then the Precursors attacked him for no real reason then they all had a dance party
  • Superstrider06Superstrider06 Join Date: 2017-07-13 Member: 231813Members
    I can't even keep up with this story anymore

Same here
  • NerdyEricNerdyEric Join Date: 2016-11-15 Member: 223876Members
    After the incredible dance party. He decided "Hey lets steal all their artifacts and take over their machinery". So he did that. After commandeering the gun he decides to shoot into space hoping that someone would see it and follow its back to the source, but little did he know it hit the empire's new death star causing much joy in the rebellion."
    This was the most stinking fan fictional sentence I've ever written I just can't even
    Until they realized that the empire had found warthunder's sektit dokumints, and that this new deathstar was, through the power of russian bias, equipped with stalinum armor....