Something

jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
Why can't I stop making these?
0n9rctld3qpp.jpg
Edit as of June 15 2016 12:15 And Est: and then someone made a mod that add multiplayer

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    You gon don goofed boi o/ runNhide!!!
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    IIIIIIT'S REAPER TIEM!
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    But I didn't ask ;-;
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    edited May 2017
    But I didn't ask ;-;

merely talking about it or mentioning it in passing is enough to set people off especially since the subject is a
    rqm23d58v3ob.gif
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    But I didn't ask ;-;

merely talking about it or mentioning it in passing is enough to set people off especially since the subject is a
    rqm23d58v3ob.gif

I wouldn't call this a beating of a dead horse, but rather a light slap. As long as this isn't taken anywhere too serious, I think a multiplayer thread of this caliber is perfectly acceptable.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited May 2017
    Aren't HUGE pics and such a No-No now?

I got a slap on the nose for posting something like this a week ago.

Might wanna Spoilerize those before Foxy or Obraxis come around.
    B)
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    edited May 2017
    Please don't hurt me Obraxis ;-;
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    I saw that and lost it :D Top quality meme, my friend. A-class stuff.

But c'mon guys, it isn't illegal to mention multiplayer. Multiplayer isn't exactly a profanity on this forum, it's just annoying when someone asks when it's going to be implemented when there's clearly a floater-attached thread telling you it's never going to be.

I really want multiplayer in Subnautica, and I really wish that it could have it, but I've accepted that it's not. It's gotten to a point that when I say to people in real life "Man, I wish Subnautica had multiplayer," they genuinely get annoyed at me.

Dammit, now I have even more reason to hate those ignorant multiplayer-posting bastards! They ruined my god damn social life! I need as much of that as I can get!
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    Aren't HUGE pics and such a No-No now?

I got a slap on the nose for posting something like this a week ago.

Might wanna Spoilerize those before Foxy or Obraxis come around.
    B)

How do you spoiler things?
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members

With spoiler tags. The forum doesn't have a hotkey for them, so you have to type them yourself. You do so as such;

[spoiler]Stuff to hide in the spoiler[/spoiler]

I bolded the first character of that string to break the BBCode parsing. Otherwise it looks like this;
    Stuff to hide in the spoiler

Hope that helps.
  • nesrak1nesrak1 Places Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224536Members
    Sidchicken wrote: »
    I bolded the first character of that string to break the BBCode parsing.
    Copy paste the no width space char anywhere inside a tag to disable it.
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members

With spoiler tags. The forum doesn't have a hotkey for them, so you have to type them yourself. You do so as such;

I bolded the first character of that string to break the BBCode parsing. Otherwise it looks like this;

Hope that helps.

Actually, you don't have to type out the spoilers, under the paragraph symbol, (right of the italics) it gives three options.
    Code

And spoiler
  • zetachronzetachron Germany Join Date: 2014-11-14 Member: 199655Members
    Proof that coop multiplayer is coming:

Secret >>> Alterra prehistoric recovery information logs from old offworld lingual scripts >>> Day 1:
    1. Sea Dragon:
    While one player sacrifices himself getting roasted to toast and ripped his head off, the other players can easily slip through to the castle or prison. The Sea Dragon being really unable to see a Cyclops right before his face was just a fake single player placeholder until in multiplayer the Sea Dragon will crush any Cyclops which parks helplessly before the prison. Don't believe the conspiracy theory that the Cyclops will soon get an invisibility stealth cloak shield when not moving. That would bring too much realism into the game.

2. Multiconsole design:
    You can't see your Cyclops damage in the cockpit even if there is a small Cyclops model displayed together with threat alerts at the right side of the cockpit view. Because your coop player behind you will do that on the side console that displays that damage. Or did you really think that every time you get hit you get out of your cockpit to check the side control display and get back driving? No - it's the devs forcing you to wish you had another coop player dealing with the predators and damage while you sweat driving that damned Cyclops avoiding ramming every obstacle in the deep.
  • JackeJacke Calgary Join Date: 2017-03-20 Member: 229061Members
    edited May 2017
    zetachron wrote: »
    Proof that coop multiplayer is coming:
    3. Universal Wildlife Decoy
    You tell your coop partner the Cyclops is about to explode and they have to get out now without any fins or Seaglide. And they then discover the Cyclops doesn't have to be faster than threatening wildlife, just faster than a swimmer without any fins or Seaglide.
  • ImmortalHunterImmortalHunter Surrey BC Canada Earth Join Date: 2016-10-04 Member: 222853Members
    When did this turn into a BBcode lesson?

Hope that helps.

:|
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    And here I thought most people grew out of the enforcer stage between 3 and 5 years of age... *tsk, tsk* How about we give the backseat moderating a rest? :rolleyes:
    edited May 2017
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    And here I thought most people grew out of the enforcer stage between 3 and 5 years of age... *tsk, tsk* How about we give the backseat moderating a rest? :rolleyes:

I wasn't attemtping to 'Mod' anybody.

Rather than see the OP suffer my mistake, I was simply giving a bit of freindly advice since, as I posted, I had been given a warning a little over a week ago for posting an oversized pic in a thread.

And there is an actual thread in which both Foxy & Obraxis have stated not to do that.

If informing fellow forumites of recent rule changes is "backseat modding", then so be it.

smh
  • nesrak1nesrak1 Places Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224536Members
    edited May 2017
    trainn.jpg
    (apparently setting the size of the image no longer works so its in spoilers [the irony])
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    0x6A7232 wrote: »

I wasn't attemtping to 'Mod' anybody.

Rather than see the OP suffer my mistake, I was simply giving a bit of freindly advice since, as I posted, I had been given a warning a little over a week ago for posting an oversized pic in a thread.

And there is an actual thread in which both Foxy & Obraxis have stated not to do that.

If informing fellow forumites of recent rule changes is "backseat modding", then so be it.

smh

hmm, I thought I posted that comment in a thread where someone was complaining about the topic straying from the OP... I have to start getting more sleep. -_-
    ... and I need to become a bit less sensitive to getting 'called out'.

My apologies.

B)