What kind of mod do you want to see?

1235»

Comments

• SouthernGorillaSouthernGorilla United States Join Date: 2017-07-26 Member: 232057Members
    I'd really like to see a mod of the base-building system.

Mainly, rooms and corridors should be able to be placed in close proximity to other structures without being forced to connect. Being able to build off all sides of the MP room would also be awesome. A single MP room could act as a hub leading to different wings of the base.
  • londonsmartlondonsmart anderson south carolina Join Date: 2017-05-26 Member: 230782Members
    i would love to have more to the PDA (PDA stands for personel digital assistant)
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    edited August 2017
    I'm not partial to any type of bacteria, but something akin to the Carar infection that affects gameplay but also on the fourth-wall breaking variety would be fun, I think. Like one that causes nausea but makes the screen distorted until cured. ...What? It says what? *re-reads thread title*

Oh MOD, not mold... ha! That's how I read it at first, sadly. :tongue:

More on point, I'd like to be able to fly the Seamoth around in the air as well as the ocean. @nesrak1 did something like that before, but I don't have the skills to attempt that, much less understand how he did it. Much kudos to their work on their mods! :smile:
    I'd really like to see a mod of the base-building system.

Mainly, rooms and corridors should be able to be placed in close proximity to other structures without being forced to connect. Being able to build off all sides of the MP room would also be awesome. A single MP room could act as a hub leading to different wings of the base.

I can't tell you how many times I wish we could build MP Rooms in the CENTER of a Foundation... I'm really tired of having my structures off-set by 45 degrees when everything *could* be perfectly balanced and centered. :pensive:
  • orobourosorobouros US Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215163Members
    Subnautica Mods from "subnauticamodpalace.com", June 2019, ranked by # of downloads:

1.) SUBNAUTICA WEAPON BLUEPRINTS MOD (AKA "Obraxis Massacre II, Laser Boogaloo")
    2.) JUST A SPEARGUN MOD
    3.) STACKING AIR TANKS MOD
    4.) TERRAFORMER MOD
    5.) INVENTORY STACKING MOD
    6.) NO WARPERS MOD
    7.) PASSIVE WARPERS / WARPERS FLEE FROM PLAYER bundle
    8.) GIANT VOID LEVIATHANS II (Now with Peeper Leviathans!)
    9.) BETTER TORPEDOES MOD
    10.) SUNBEAM RESCUE MOD
    11.) BETTER CRAFTABLE FOODS MOD
  • ssutcliffessutcliffe United States Join Date: 2016-11-01 Member: 223565Members
    Control panel/Hud for base which would show current structure, power generation and usage, and let you turn the lights off and on. While it would be nice to be able to do it by room, I'd settle for the entire base. Since all the lights go off anyway if it gets breached, I don't see why it should be hard either (if that mechanic could be used).
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited August 2017
    orobouros wrote: »
    Subnautica Mods from "subnauticamodpalace.com", June 2019, ranked by # of downloads:

1.) SUBNAUTICA WEAPON BLUEPRINTS MOD (AKA "Obraxis Massacre II, Laser Boogaloo")
    2.) JUST A SPEARGUN MOD
    4.) TERRAFORMER MOD
    6.) NO WARPERS MOD
    9.) BETTER TORPEDOES MOD
    10.) SUNBEAM RESCUE MOD

What's it like in 2019, is The Donald still the President?

B)
  • LulzesLulzes Join Date: 2017-07-25 Member: 232050Members

Genius.
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    edited August 2017

2.) JUST A SPEARGUN MOD
    4.) TERRAFORMER MOD
    6.) NO WARPERS MOD
    9.) BETTER TORPEDOES MOD
    10.) SUNBEAM RESCUE MOD

Wait wait wait... so you're telling me...

Of all of these mods that drastically change gameplay and offer new choices...

There's a mod that stacks items in your inventory?! :love:
  • garathgarath Texas Join Date: 2017-02-08 Member: 227730Members
    Tarkannen wrote: »

2.) JUST A SPEARGUN MOD
    4.) TERRAFORMER MOD
    6.) NO WARPERS MOD
    9.) BETTER TORPEDOES MOD
    10.) SUNBEAM RESCUE MOD

Indeed! Though with the addition of the 96 slot backpack, you may not even care about stacking items.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited August 2017
    garath wrote: »
    Tarkannen wrote: »

2.) JUST A SPEARGUN MOD
    4.) TERRAFORMER MOD
    6.) NO WARPERS MOD
    9.) BETTER TORPEDOES MOD
    10.) SUNBEAM RESCUE MOD

Indeed! Though with the addition of the 96 slot backpack, you may not even care about stacking items.

Why not include the personal battery charger.
    latest?cb=20100417002632

9/10 metro users would rate it a "cyka blyat" out of 10