Easier access to above water bases

AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members
I dont know if any one else builds there bases above water. but if they do they know how incredibly hard it is to make an access point. i think they should make it so you can place ladders on bulk heads or hatches. Leave your opinion below if you would like. Thanks!

Comments

• scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    Ever since the Terraformer went the way of the dodo, getting into dirtside bases can be a problem, alright. If you're really patient and willing to work with the terrain, you can use foundations to form a "foyer" that allows you to get into a hatch with minimal difficulty, but hitting that sweet spot can be a royal pain in the...wetsuit.
  • AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members
    Ever since the Terraformer went the way of the dodo, getting into dirtside bases can be a problem, alright. If you're really patient and willing to work with the terrain, you can use foundations to form a "foyer" that allows you to get into a hatch with minimal difficulty, but hitting that sweet spot can be a royal pain in the...wetsuit.

Yeah i know about that trick but like you said its a ROYAL PAIN! xD
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members

went the way of the dodo?

Whaddya mean?
    item 514

... the ridges mean it doesn't have Alterra restrictions!
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    went the way of the dodo?

Whaddya mean?
    item 514

... the ridges mean it doesn't have Alterra restrictions!

That's cheating, that is. ;) The Terraformer is extinct - Jurassic Park-ing it back to life doesn't count.
  • BossblasterBossblaster None Join Date: 2017-02-17 Member: 228004Members
    edited March 2017

That's cheating, that is. ;) The Terraformer is extinct - Jurassic Park-ing it back to life doesn't count.

Can we alter it's DNA to make it fly? I would actually crack up laughing if I saw a terraformer with wings flying around.