>>DEVELOPERS<< Direct your attention here at earliest convenience.

BottomlessDonkeyBottomlessDonkey Join Date: 2016-12-21 Member: 225304Members
If you havent already noticed the many reports of a game breaking save bug, then see the MAJOR ISSUE discussion in the Xbox One category.
Also i have noticed several "Fissures" in the ocean floor as well as several wrecks that arent rendering properly. The textures of the wrecks appear to be smooth, the doors are non existent, and there is absolutely nothing inside of them. Note: This doesnt effect every wreck.
In regards to the save bug, Ive noticed that it only occurs after I enter the alien facility on the mountain island. All my other saves load fine and I have steered clear of the facility in those saves.
All these issues aside, the game is coming along spectacularly. Keep up the great work guys. Thanks for listening.

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    I've already replied in many of them that we're looking into it. Locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.