Where are the biter eggs

2»

Comments

• BENSKIBENSKI Join Date: 2016-08-07 Member: 221063Members
    It would be better to just be able to collect Biters like you would with herbivore fish.

The only problem with that plan is that if you can just "catch" the biters they would no longer be a threat to you. You could just catch them before they have a chance to bite you.

This is why you can't catch the crashfish either.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Wait
    ntz4ut030sf4.png
    Enhance
    5tdgcpjynqd0.png

Oh that little....
    cudzh5sfhz76.png
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    edited March 2017
    99% of the Forums out there use the Thirty Day rule.

So crew you and the Biter you swam in on too.

Now you really have been Violated...

:p
  • SnailsAttackSnailsAttack Join Date: 2017-02-09 Member: 227749Members
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    The simple answer is that the Biters are a Live-Breeding species.

Thus, No Eggs.
    B)
    I think it was said that all creatures on planet 4546B lay eggs.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    I think I should've worded it as "Phantom Leviathan" egg
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members

My thread my rules

• DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    Honestly, why can't we have eggs for every creature and baby version? I pride myself as a collector, and I will not stop vouching for this until they add:

Reaper Eggs

Sea Dragon Eggs

Phantom Eggs

River Prowler Eggs

Ghost Ray Eggs

Crimson Ray Eggs

Biter Eggs

Blighter Eggs

Bleeder Eggs

etc.

Phantom eggs? Too cruel.

We'll at least need a different kind of alien containment if we want skyray eggs (and hopefully eggs for the bigger bird one day), though. Sea treader eggs and any walking creature eggs might be a little more demanding on programming too in terms of what to do with them when you release them.
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Terra Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228342Members
    edited March 2017
    My thread my rules

Not your thread. The entire forum belongs to Unknown Worlds. Their rules.

Have a nice day. Rice Krispies.
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    Sea treader eggs and any walking creature eggs might be a little more demanding on programming too in terms of what to do with them when you release them.

I want to release them on land to see how they handle it.

My thread my rules

My thread my rules

n9e78t9lijks.jpg

I'm just going to stop now cause obviously people don't respect my authority as the thread creator.
    "Your Rules" DO NOT Supersede the Overall Rules of UWE, who in fact OWN the whole dang place.

You're a Guest here, just like the rest of us.

That would be like going to visit a friends house and then telling any/all the other guests, they can't use the bathroom to pee, only poo because you just fixed the toilet.

Either way, It ends up being just as stinky.
    B)
    "Your Rules" DO NOT Supersede the Overall Rules of UWE, who in fact OWN the whole dang place.

You're a Guest here, just like the rest of us.

That would be like going to visit a friends house and then telling any/all the other guests, they can't use the bathroom to pee, only poo because you just fixed the toilet.

Either way, It ends up being just as stinky.
    B)

It's more like going to a beach, making a sand castle and when someone puts a dumbass flag on it, your the dickhead because you diddnt like it.
  • scifiwriterguyscifiwriterguy Sector ZZ-9-Plural Z-α Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227901Members
    I think some basic logic gives a good answer.

Biters = hellspawn. Therefore Biter eggs are found in hell only. The closest we have is the Active Lava Zone. Ergo, the eggs are in the active, molten lava. QED. ;)
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Well, up until the end there, I was just assuming @phantomfinch was just joking about this being his thread his rules.. I guess not?

I mean, there's a sort of unwritten code of deferring to the OP a little, but only sort of, not seriously (as in, don't just barge in and hijack the thread). That kind of deference is what one would expect would fall under UWE Community Guidlines rule #2. But beyond that (if the conversation naturally drifted off topic or there was discussion that disagreed with OP), that's completely normal, it's OP's thread, not his apartment that he's paying rent for, for goodness sakes. It's an Internet forum, and speaking of rent, UWE pays that. We're just all expected to behave at their party. ;)
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    Well, up until the end there, I was just assuming @phantomfinch was just joking about this being his thread his rules.. I guess not?

I mean, there's a sort of unwritten code of deferring to the OP a little, but only sort of, not seriously (as in, don't just barge in and hijack the thread). That kind of deference is what one would expect would fall under UWE Community Guidlines rule #2. But beyond that (if the conversation naturally drifted off topic or there was discussion that disagreed with OP), that's completely normal, it's OP's thread, not his apartment that he's paying rent for, for goodness sakes. It's an Internet forum, and speaking of rent, UWE pays that. We're just all expected to behave at their party. ;)

I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE, but as an indication when ever I post a meme/anime I'm usually joking.

I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE, but as an indication when ever I post a meme/anime I'm usually joking.

So I'm guessing you were joking, and when people got all serious and up in arms about it, it triggered your self-defense mode (made it serious to you as it was perceived as an attack)?
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members

I'm just going to guess a mod might find your use of the c-word and a d-word a poor idea of a joke, which it is. Might not want to go there in the future and backtrack on it.

I'm just going to guess a mod might find your use of the c-word and a d-word a poor idea of a joke, which it is. Might not want to go there in the future and backtrack on it.

I diddnt use it, the meme did.

If you're talking about the meme, I'm pretty sure that was intended to be so over-the-top as to be considered not serious. Yes, language, hmm. And the next comment you're referring to was after he got defensive. I 'unno. Can we all be friends now?

So I'm guessing you were joking, and when people got all serious and up in arms about it, it triggered your self-defense mode (made it serious to you as it was perceived as an attack)?

Eh I really take nothing serious on the internet. Most of it is anonymous and last time someone said they got my ip. The address was linked to somewhere in swenden, I always post incognito mode.
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members

My thread my rules

n9e78t9lijks.jpg

I'm just going to stop now cause obviously people don't respect my authority as the thread creator.

Authority as a thread creator? Your rules? omg