PRAWN suit falls through map

jack4415jack4415 Colorado Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227916Members
I have had an issue when building a base down in the lost river and the lava castle area. When i leave my prawn suit to build it seems to work it's way through the map. I was building a scanner room, hatch and thermal reactor. Would the streaming of the scanner room cause a problem like that? I also had the Cyclops down there. It was a tight squeeze and maybe it's not meant to be down there.

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Hmm. You could try clearing your cache in case it's a bug with the terrain that's been fixed, but other than that, I don't know. See the first line of my signature, and take note of the instructions about using the terraformer if your bases were dug into dirt.
  • Phoenix350Phoenix350 USA Join Date: 2021-03-04 Member: 268102Members
    Hey, so I have the most recent version of Subnautica, and my PRAWN suit has fallen through the map twice now. Both times in the south-western area of the map, near the acid caves and lava area. I have no idea why it's happening. I don't want to have to delete my save, because I don't even know if that will fix it. Plz help!
  • movielover57movielover57 Join Date: 2021-03-17 Member: 268349Members
    My boyfriend and I have been playing Subnautica recently. He introduced me to the game. So I'm relatively new to it. I've been enjoying it for the most part. But the last week or so, as we've gotten toward the end of the game, we've been experiencing this glitch. The prawn suit keeps falling through the world. Sometimes, we manage to land in the Lava Zone and are able to save it from falling further. Other times we have to go back to our last save and start over. It's so frustrating! We've wasted so much time because of this bug!! I know Unknown Worlds is working on a new game, but if they could fix the bugs in their original game, it would really be appreciated! I've heard Subnautica is coming to the Nintendo Switch soon. I was considering buying it for myself and my younger brother on the Switch, but now I'm not so sure I want to spend the money. :/