Empty Portable Storage (That I didn't empty, myself)

NimmanuNimmanu NH, USA Join Date: 2017-01-14 Member: 226681Members
Every time I go into the pod and come out, everything I had put into the portable lockers has vanished entirely. They are empty no matter what had been left in them, or how much.

It's making the early game... well, impossible almost.

I've repeatedly reported this on the feedback, but many, many updates later on Experimental, it's still happening.

It's honestly unplayable to me. :(

Can be fixed, pretty prease??? [sic]

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    What happens if, after you discover it empty, you put one item in it, and then close and re-open it?
  • NimmanuNimmanu NH, USA Join Date: 2017-01-14 Member: 226681Members
    I find that same item in there and nothing else. And then later that is gone, too. It's not every single time I go into the pod, but it's frequent.

I hate intermittent problems, lol.
    Yrch. Sorry., don't know what else to do. (There was a PRAWN suit storage bug that would fix itself if you put an item in it and checked back, I was hoping for your sake that this was similar.)
  • NimmanuNimmanu NH, USA Join Date: 2017-01-14 Member: 226681Members
    I have just created a base early this time. The lockers in there don't do it, but it's a real annoyance to be forced to make a base only for purposes of storage. :( I actually use these lockers for a LOT. I use them with beacons for extended travel and getting certain seeds, things like that. So this is going to put a real damper on the game for me for a while.

Oh well, it's EA, but I hope they fix it pretty soon. Certainly before launch!
    Nimmanu wrote: »
    Certainly before launch!

Certainly. There's an entire update cycle scheduled before launch with the focus of just clearing up little things that aren't right and polishing the game.