a gift from the depths

BENSKIBENSKI Join Date: 2016-08-07 Member: 221063Members Posts: 50 Auto Verified

Comments

• AppalaxisAppalaxis South Africa Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 226025Members Posts: 82 Auto Verified
    This just reminds me of synchronized swimming

ap_kenyon_smith_ss_jp_120730_ssv.jpg

Graceful, but wrong on so many levels!
    Make a mental note . . . oh, I see you're out of paper!
    Alien lifeforms may have unexpected characteristics and applications. Utilizing alien resources is a proven survival strategy. Good job.
    ResolutionBlaze
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members Posts: 392 Auto Verified
    Appalaxis wrote: »
    This just reminds me of synchronized swimming

ap_kenyon_smith_ss_jp_120730_ssv.jpg

Graceful, but wrong on so many levels!

Correction, it is male synchronized swimming that is the problem. Female synchronized swimming as long as they are 18-30 can be a wonderful thing.
  • AppalaxisAppalaxis South Africa Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 226025Members Posts: 82 Auto Verified
    You are missing the point..
    Alien lifeforms may have unexpected characteristics and applications. Utilizing alien resources is a proven survival strategy. Good job.
  • SkopeSkope Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members Posts: 510 Auto Verified
    *Deep inhale*

LAG LESS LARRY!

LAG FREAKING LESS!
    I honestly have no idea what's going on.
    BENSKI
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members Posts: 760 Auto Verified
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    Does Larry the Ludicrous Leviathan have a Lisp?

Or is he Languishing due to Lacking a Loquacious Language?

Lastly, it's Literally Lovely when Leaning towards Lightly Littered Letters in this Locale, but one should be Leery of Letting the Luxury of any Language Lynch ones Larynx.

B)

The Lorax lolled on a log and lightly licked a lovely lolly lacking in luxury. He lamented the lolly lady, and loathed the lacking lolly the lady had loved giving him, the Lorax.
    Worshipper of Crabsquid,
    Roamer of Forums,
    Protector of the Lava Zone Entrances,
    And all around fungi.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members Posts: 492 Auto Verified
    Jamezorg wrote: »

Lastly, it's Literally Lovely when Leaning towards Lightly Littered Letters in this Locale, but one should be Leery of Letting the Luxury of any Language Lynch ones Larynx.

B)

The Lorax lolled on a log and lightly licked a lovely lolly lacking in luxury. He lamented the lolly lady, and loathed the lacking lolly the lady had loved giving him, the Lorax.

Larry would Love to Lunch on the Lorax Licking the Lolly and Lolling on the Log.

B)
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members Posts: 760 Auto Verified

B)

Larry would Love to Lunch on the Lorax Licking the Lolly and Lolling on the Log.

B)

B)
    Worshipper of Crabsquid,
    Roamer of Forums,
    And all around fungi.
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members Posts: 350 Auto Verified

Oh, and Lately, the Lag does suck.

B)

It's time to stop
    The Devorandum Confederacy! Standing up for predators in a world against them.
    in the name of love?
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members Posts: 492 Auto Verified
    edited January 11

Oh, and Lately, the Lag does suck.

B)

It's time to stop

OK...

Which L word has you Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered?

Because I Basically need to know the Basis for your Brief, Backhanded Boundary, Before I Begin to Balance my Behavior.

Better?
    B)
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members Posts: 631 Auto Verified
    BENSKI wrote: »
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Does he grant you a wish if you give him 9 dragon balls
    Rulers of the biter Soviet Union. 10% more funny then the rest of the fourms.

Collects fine additions for his collection
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

I think you stumbled upon this little gem in another thread somewhere down the line... I won't hold grudges, but I shall remember this day, phantomfinch... I shall remember this day...
    Worshipper of Crabsquid,
    Roamer of Forums,
    And all around fungi.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members Posts: 631 Auto Verified
    edited January 11
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

I think you stumbled upon this little gem in another thread somewhere down the line... I won't hold grudges, but I shall remember this day, phantomfinch... I shall remember this day...

And il remember the day you posted this 18 mins after me. bzbs67hxpoi8.png

• Xxcookid123xXXxcookid123xX Tennessee, USA Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224587Members Posts: 80 Auto Verified
    I don't need lagless larry because I bought a new SSD.
    But I'd like New-Psu-Larry.
    0x6A7232
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

I didn't even realise I'd done that until now...

We're even.
    Worshipper of Crabsquid,
    Roamer of Forums,
    And all around fungi.
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

We're even.

4qcrcvpcjift.png

Nope you did it again

• subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members Posts: 821 Auto Verified
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

*small inkling of pride upon seeing the thread*
    Giant Worm Biome (suggestion): a biome that exists entirely inside a gigantic creature...
  • bingomanzerobingomanzero Join Date: 2016-12-07 Member: 224676Members Posts: 40 Auto Verified
    Less Lag Larry, Lessen the Lag.
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

We're even.

4qcrcvpcjift.png

Nope you did it again

Maybe we're twins or something, and we can see into each others brains.

It's so weird.....
    Worshipper of Crabsquid,
    Roamer of Forums,
    And all around fungi.
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members Posts: 66 Auto Verified
    edited January 13
    lag less Larry
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player Roleplaying is awesome Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members Posts: 321 Auto Verified
    Oh Ludicrous Long and Lean Larry, Lord of Lagness
    Give us the Gift of Going swim without Getting Grabbed by stutter
    Please, Lord, we beg thee
    Lag Less Larry
    #SAVETHEROCKPUNCHER

Show your support!
    subnauticambrianBENSKI
    Oh Ludicrous Long and Lean Larry, Lord of Lagness
    Give us the Gift of Going swim without Getting Grabbed by stutter
    Please, Lord, we beg thee
    Lag Less Larry

AMEN

B)
    Casual_Player