a gift from the depths

BENSKIBENSKI Join Date: 2016-08-07 Member: 221063Members Posts: 51 Fully active user

Comments

• AppalaxisAppalaxis South Africa Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 226025Members Posts: 82 Fully active user
    This just reminds me of synchronized swimming

ap_kenyon_smith_ss_jp_120730_ssv.jpg

Graceful, but wrong on so many levels!
    Make a mental note . . . oh, I see you're out of paper!
    Alien lifeforms may have unexpected characteristics and applications. Utilizing alien resources is a proven survival strategy. Good job.
    ResolutionBlazeSpongedog
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members Posts: 421 Advanced user
    Appalaxis wrote: »
    This just reminds me of synchronized swimming

ap_kenyon_smith_ss_jp_120730_ssv.jpg

Graceful, but wrong on so many levels!

Correction, it is male synchronized swimming that is the problem. Female synchronized swimming as long as they are 18-30 can be a wonderful thing.
    Spongedog
  • AppalaxisAppalaxis South Africa Join Date: 2017-01-03 Member: 226025Members Posts: 82 Fully active user
    You are missing the point..
    Alien lifeforms may have unexpected characteristics and applications. Utilizing alien resources is a proven survival strategy. Good job.
    Spongedog
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members Posts: 895 Advanced user
    *Deep inhale*

LAG LESS LARRY!

LAG FREAKING LESS!
    Deceased leader of the UCR
    Subnautica Veteran (yet still scared of the Reaper Leviathan)
    Maker of positive comments
    Author of Subnautica fan stories (Dawning has finally begun!)
    I still have no idea what's going on
    BENSKI
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members Posts: 937 Advanced user
    DaveyNY wrote: »
    Does Larry the Ludicrous Leviathan have a Lisp?

Or is he Languishing due to Lacking a Loquacious Language?

Lastly, it's Literally Lovely when Leaning towards Lightly Littered Letters in this Locale, but one should be Leery of Letting the Luxury of any Language Lynch ones Larynx.

B)

The Lorax lolled on a log and lightly licked a lovely lolly lacking in luxury. He lamented the lolly lady, and loathed the lacking lolly the lady had loved giving him, the Lorax.
    I am currently writing a fantasy novel which I plan to be the beginning of a six-seven book series.
    To sate my thirst for people to read my stories, however, I write one on the forums in the meantime: FE . DC .
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members Posts: 1,170 Advanced user
    Jamezorg wrote: »

Lastly, it's Literally Lovely when Leaning towards Lightly Littered Letters in this Locale, but one should be Leery of Letting the Luxury of any Language Lynch ones Larynx.

B)

The Lorax lolled on a log and lightly licked a lovely lolly lacking in luxury. He lamented the lolly lady, and loathed the lacking lolly the lady had loved giving him, the Lorax.

Larry would Love to Lunch on the Lorax Licking the Lolly and Lolling on the Log.

B)
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members Posts: 937 Advanced user

B)

Larry would Love to Lunch on the Lorax Licking the Lolly and Lolling on the Log.

B)

B)
    I am currently writing a fantasy novel which I plan to be the beginning of a six-seven book series.
    To sate my thirst for people to read my stories, however, I write one on the forums in the meantime: FE . DC .
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members Posts: 410 Advanced user

Oh, and Lately, the Lag does suck.

B)

It's time to stop
    Deus Vult, Infidels.

Reapers have a 125% chance of stealing yo Aurora Crash Zone.
    in the name of love?
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members Posts: 1,170 Advanced user
    edited January 11

B)

It's time to stop

OK...

Which L word has you Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered?

Because I Basically need to know the Basis for your Brief, Backhanded Boundary, Before I Begin to Balance my Behavior.

Better?
    B)
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members Posts: 1,010 Advanced user
    BENSKI wrote: »
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Does he grant you a wish if you give him 9 dragon balls
    Veteran of the subnautica political debate and fine collector of memes.
    Mainly communicates in anime and bad jokes.
    Batteries not included. Summon at own risk.
    Spongedog
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

I think you stumbled upon this little gem in another thread somewhere down the line... I won't hold grudges, but I shall remember this day, phantomfinch... I shall remember this day...
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members Posts: 1,010 Advanced user
    edited January 11
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

I think you stumbled upon this little gem in another thread somewhere down the line... I won't hold grudges, but I shall remember this day, phantomfinch... I shall remember this day...

And il remember the day you posted this 18 mins after me. bzbs67hxpoi8.png
  • Xxcookid123xXXxcookid123xX Tennessee, USA Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224587Members Posts: 80 Fully active user
    I don't need lagless larry because I bought a new SSD.
    But I'd like New-Psu-Larry.
    0x6A7232
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

I didn't even realise I'd done that until now...

We're even.
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

We're even.

4qcrcvpcjift.png

Nope you did it again
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members Posts: 834 Advanced user
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

*small inkling of pride upon seeing the thread*
    Used to be active on the forums. Died. Fossilized. Dug up, and currently in the Subnautica museum
  • bingomanzerobingomanzero Join Date: 2016-12-07 Member: 224676Members Posts: 44 Fully active user
    Less Lag Larry, Lessen the Lag.
    3sl17r18y1eq.jpg

Um, EXCUSE me...

We're even.

4qcrcvpcjift.png

Nope you did it again

Maybe we're twins or something, and we can see into each others brains.

It's so weird.....
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members Posts: 84 Fully active user
    edited January 13
    lag less Larry
  • Casual_PlayerCasual_Player That...is a really good question Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221875Members Posts: 634 Advanced user
    Oh Ludicrous Long and Lean Larry, Lord of Lagness
    Give us the Gift of Going swim without Getting Grabbed by stutter
    Please, Lord, we beg thee
    Lag Less Larry
    Head of the FMMA: By Science and Technology, We Create a Better World

Wearer of fedoras. Beards for the win.

#SAVETHEROCKPUNCHER

Show your support!

subnauticambrianBENSKI
    Oh Ludicrous Long and Lean Larry, Lord of Lagness
    Give us the Gift of Going swim without Getting Grabbed by stutter
    Please, Lord, we beg thee
    Lag Less Larry

AMEN

B)
    Casual_Player
  • kingkumakingkuma Closer than you think Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members Posts: 436 Advanced user
    edited March 3

B)

It's time to stop

OK...

Which L word has you Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered?

Because I Basically need to know the Basis for your Brief, Backhanded Boundary, Before I Begin to Balance my Behavior.

Better?
    B)

THIS IS NOT NECROPOSTING, IT'S NOT 3 MONTHS OLD YET.
    Is the word "Love", or is it "Lisa"? <-Unapologetic <i>Scott Pilgrim reference
    I have a webcomic. Link. It updates every Wednesday at 4 pm EST. Check it out.
    Current status: Finally giving into the temptation to write subnautica fanfiction. Don't judge.

I have too much time on my hands.
    edited March 3
    Ludicrous ...

And now for something completely off the wall...

https://youtu.be/TIfAkOBMf5A

:p
  • SP_KennySP_Kenny Southpark Join Date: 2017-01-22 Member: 227115Members Posts: 30 Fully active user
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members Posts: 1,027 Advanced user
    Ludicrous ...

HELLPPP MEEEE ..... can't ...stop ... wattchinnggg ... :bawling: :scream:

Rainstorm wrote: »
    Ludicrous ...

HELLPPP MEEEE ..... can't ...stop ... wattchinnggg ... :bawling: :scream:

Heh...

Has anybody else noticed that one of the Girls in Red looks very much like a Guy, and one of the Guys in Blue looks very much like a Girl?

If that's what Aerobics does to you I think I'll pass.

B)

Rainstorm