Stuck in shipwreck after exit Seamoth in Hardcore mode.

chill8chill8 Sweden Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226363Members
Greetings.
Thanks for a fantastic game to begin with. Still lots of bugs and glitches but it got me hooked for some time now.

I'm using Subnautica stable version 42313 Dec-2016 playing HARDCORE mode.

Several hous ingame. Have PRAWN, Seamoth and a good base with 2 moonpool's with vehicle modification table. Just to get you figured i have played many hours. In HARDCORE everything takes longer to achieve since you have to be careful and plan everything since you only have one life.

In my last shipwreck exploration (today) where to get advanced modification station scanning (advanced fabricator) close to Alien Island I got stucked at the shipwreck entrence when exited my Seamoth and ended up inside/between the shipwreck walls and cant get out or enter my Seamoth again wich I dont see because im inside/between 2 walls.

As I'm playing HARDCORE mode I hit F8 to submit a bugreport and then QUIT to menu and exit the game since when my O2 runs out im DEAD and this Game-Instance will be deleted cause to HARDCORE mode.

Has anyone got any tips of how to solve this? Is there a way to get unstuck? I have 90 secs of O2 left so short of time before i die...

Any hints for tips would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Chillax

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    edited January 2017
    In the console (F3, then F8, uncheck "disable console", then F3 & F8 to close those windows, then press Enter and put in the code
    spawn

This will spawn you a short distance away. You might have to toggle F3 a couple times after enabling the console.
  • chill8chill8 Sweden Join Date: 2017-01-08 Member: 226363Members
    Aye that did the trick. 1000 thanks 0x6A7232!

I did the "oxygen" command for unlimited oxygen to be safe and then "survival" to change game mode to be able to NOT perma die at the situation in hand. The "spawn" command however did not unstuck me, was to short warp and was still stuck between the walls. I ended up doing "teleport" to get me back at pod5. From there I was safe and then have to work my way back to my seamoth and wreck.

Best regards,
    Chillax