[Bug] Water became air to me in diver form, require no oxgen, fall like its the sky.

cinderouscinderous Join Date: 2005-03-15 Member: 45390Members
(Water behaves like the air when I'm outside of my Seamoth, game play is completely impossible)

Everything was fine, until I took my Seamoth to the Alien Weapon and attempted to disable it for the first time. I am not sure if this is intended gameplay, but it seems highly unlikely.

I got out of my Seamoth on a side of the cliff to scan a Cyclops Engine. The moment I got out of the craft it is as if there was no water. The strange thing is my Seamoth still floats. The gravity gun had to be used to pull the Seamoth towards me for me to even get back in, and it operates just fine like there is water.

I no longer have oxygen requirements. Unfortunately, the game is unplayable without the ocean. I cannot get anywhere or do anything until there is a solution. I could always start a new game, but I'm 15 hours into this hardcore run and very sad. I love the game, but disappointed to encounter such a game play halting bug.

I've tried relaunching the game, ect. Every time I load my game it has this behavior. Nothing visually looks any different, the water still appears to be there.

Screenshot below for the VERSION NUMBER
RVzGryd.png

Comments