Epiphemeral wrote: »
Hmm... what would be one interesting story I have to share?
Well, when I built a cyclops for the first time in ages, I decided to go all out and FLESH OUT the entire interior of it to make it homely. I suppose those two hours of meticulous homemaking worked out at the end.
1. A Fabricator at the bottom level next to the entrance ladder, with loads of lockers lined up.
2. Placed a bed in the command room, so I view the ocean while I sleep.
3. A pot of mini marblemelon so I'll never run hungry
4. A pot of lantern tree in the living room, with a bench and aquarium next to it.
5. A vending machine. Why not?
6. A section allocated for 2 battery chargers and 3 power cell chargers. UNLIMITED POWEEEEEERRR!!!
7. A picture frame in the command room to frame my handy map of the game. Helps a lot in navigation! You should definitely check it out if you haven't already :Phttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=595137118
Comprox wrote: »
And the winner is @Epiphemeral ! I will get the information to you soon. This process takes some work as the wonderful Lukas will have to do the process for the first time in ages.
It's been great fun reading everything you guys have experienced. Feel free to keep on sharing.
Rougescout1099 wrote: »
How do you get a hull plate?
BeckysFootSlave wrote: »
The best Story is Subnautica itself! Amazing Game!
Would be awesome if you decide to sell single HullPlates (with custom logo, custom text) as DLC on STEAM Subnautica Shopsite!!!
I would pay up to 5$ for it, and it would also help the Development with extra Money!
THANKS for THIS awesome GAME!!!
Congrats man for winning
Would be really cool if you would share some pics!!! I thought the link would guide me to 1 - 7, but it's only the Map that I also have
*dies a little inside*
Congrats @Epiphemeral ! Awesome idea for a contest, loved hearing the stories! My poor collection... now it will never be completely finished ;(
Oh well :P
Darn. Oh well, guess I have to dig up my first file and stare at the one I have.
That is, if it will finally load.
Step 1. Use Time Machine
Step 2. Buy Subnautica in the past
Step 3. Realize that steps 1 and 2 are impossible
Step 4. Cry
This was a odd occurrence. (I'm still baffled by the fact that @Comprox forgot about a hull plate. I was so excited to get that thing when they came out. I don't think I could ever forget about a hull plate.
I paid $35 for subnautica with hull plate, and subnautica is $15, so the hull plate is worth at least $20