Special Hull Plate Contest

13»

Comments

• BeckysFootSlaveBeckysFootSlave Germany Join Date: 2016-12-27 Member: 225560Members
    Hmm... what would be one interesting story I have to share?

Well, when I built a cyclops for the first time in ages, I decided to go all out and FLESH OUT the entire interior of it to make it homely. I suppose those two hours of meticulous homemaking worked out at the end.
    1. A Fabricator at the bottom level next to the entrance ladder, with loads of lockers lined up.
    2. Placed a bed in the command room, so I view the ocean while I sleep.
    3. A pot of mini marblemelon so I'll never run hungry
    4. A pot of lantern tree in the living room, with a bench and aquarium next to it.
    5. A vending machine. Why not?
    6. A section allocated for 2 battery chargers and 3 power cell chargers. UNLIMITED POWEEEEEERRR!!!
    7. A picture frame in the command room to frame my handy map of the game. Helps a lot in navigation! You should definitely check it out if you haven't already :P
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=595137118

Congrats man for winning :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Would be really cool if you would share some pics!!! I thought the link would guide me to 1 - 7, but it's only the Map that I also have :wink:
  • ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ON Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Members
    edited January 2017
    Comprox wrote: »
    And the winner is @Epiphemeral ! I will get the information to you soon. This process takes some work as the wonderful Lukas will have to do the process for the first time in ages.
    It's been great fun reading everything you guys have experienced. Feel free to keep on sharing.

*dies a little inside*
    Congrats @Epiphemeral ! Awesome idea for a contest, loved hearing the stories! My poor collection... now it will never be completely finished ;(
    Oh well :P
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    Comprox wrote: »
    And the winner is @Epiphemeral ! I will get the information to you soon. This process takes some work as the wonderful Lukas will have to do the process for the first time in ages.
    It's been great fun reading everything you guys have experienced. Feel free to keep on sharing.

Darn. Oh well, guess I have to dig up my first file and stare at the one I have.

That is, if it will finally load.
  • Rougescout1099Rougescout1099 Join Date: 2016-09-25 Member: 222608Members
    How do you get a hull plate?
  • SkopeSkope Wouldn't you like to know ;) Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218212Members
    edited January 2017
    How do you get a hull plate?

Step 1. Use Time Machine

Step 2. Buy Subnautica in the past

Step 3. Realize that steps 1 and 2 are impossible

Step 4. Cry

Without all the snark, Hull Plates were only available at the release of Subnautica on Steam 2 years ago.

This was a odd occurrence. (I'm still baffled by the fact that @Comprox forgot about a hull plate. I was so excited to get that thing when they came out. I don't think I could ever forget about a hull plate.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    The best Story is Subnautica itself! Amazing Game!

Would be awesome if you decide to sell single HullPlates (with custom logo, custom text) as DLC on STEAM Subnautica Shopsite!!!

I would pay up to 5$ for it, and it would also help the Development with extra Money!

THANKS for THIS awesome GAME!!!

I paid $35 for subnautica with hull plate, and subnautica is $15, so the hull plate is worth at least $20 :)