XBox One status update (Dec. 19th)

1235»

Comments

• stick_joe_v2stick_joe_v2 Join Date: 2018-07-30 Member: 242562Members
    sticky_joe wrote: »
    Not sure why this account wont work.
    Also not sure why 2 people disagree. I know it's early access but it's broken and if they don't know its broken then they can't fix it, stop being petty.

Btw glad they got Panic Button. Those guys could probably get Arma 3 to run on a cell phone.
  • cornbeefcornbeef Join Date: 2018-08-03 Member: 242643Members
    I don't guess this game is ever going to release on Xbox. Shame.
  • MessySplash6817MessySplash6817 Join Date: 2018-08-13 Member: 242834Members
    I have had black squares come up on my screen
  • conman7040conman7040 NY Join Date: 2018-08-29 Member: 243110Members
    I ran into an issue two months ago with my 40 hour, close-to-end-game game save becoming unloadable (“broken uncompressed block” main menu error upon every attempt to load).

Have past updates made these kinds of corrupted saved games once again loadable? My first and only play through of Subnautica has been one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in a game, and I’ve been waiting and frequently checking for news of another update/full release the entire summer, hoping that I can continue it again someday soon.
  • LordDregovLordDregov Join Date: 2018-02-14 Member: 237588Members
    The full game is supposed to release this holiday season
  • PlsmenIMStuckPlsmenIMStuck UK Join Date: 2018-12-20 Member: 246524Members
    Please add a kill function on the start menu, I've been stuck for days
  • Hypedkat7776Hypedkat7776 United States Join Date: 2018-12-22 Member: 246703Members
    I love this game, great work to the devs. But I was promised co-o from them. Why did they stop developing co-op? This game would be much better if co-op Was a thing. Even if it is just couch co-op
  • danodano United States Join Date: 2018-10-27 Member: 244380Members
    Still seeking support for the damn save issue. Brand new Xbox 1 disc and still can't save any progress whatsoever.
  • xxxxnoodlexxxxxxxxnoodlexxxx Join Date: 2018-11-16 Member: 244743Members
    dano wrote: »
    Still seeking support for the damn save issue. Brand new Xbox 1 disc and still can't save any progress whatsoever.

Same
  • SerenaSerena Join Date: 2020-03-25 Member: 259141Members
    my questions is, is the Xbox version on the same release as the PC version?
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited March 2020
    PC has had one major patch and at least one mini-patch since the last console patch. Console patches are in progress, check the Favro link in my signature.

PC tends to have better performance, depending on hardware, though console users may get improvement if they can attach a Solid State drive. This greatly improves load times, a major issue on console.
  • SerenaSerena Join Date: 2020-03-25 Member: 259141Members
    narfblat wrote: »
    PC has had one major patch and at least one mini-patch since the last console patch. Console patches are in progress, check the Favro link in my signature.

PC tends to have better performance, depending on hardware, though console users may get improvement if they can attach a Solid State drive. This greatly improves load times, a major issue on console.

When you say attach a SSD do you mean internal or external?
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    I've only heard of external for consoles, but haven't researched it much.
  • TooooomTooooom Wroclaw, Poland Join Date: 2020-05-03 Member: 260626Members
    Hi, what to do with School (shoal) of fish, which got stuck inside the Cyclops and are blocking a way from the bridge to the dock area?

I was playing normal and boom! When I have Prawn suit docked, I can't reach my bridge (because the lower deck is closed). There is an invisible blockade... Please assist, as below 1500m, there is no option to make a new boat. This is a major glitch affecting my gameplay.