Precursor Sub

CAPSHAWCAPSHAW Nevada Join Date: 2016-09-29 Member: 222692Members
The Precursors had underwater bases, moonpools, etc. They had a teleportation network, and probably spacecraft that were capable of going underwater. Can we play around in a submarine that is made of their indestructible offworld material? Did they leave it at their disease research facility, maybe?

Comments

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Haha, have that sub be indestructible, and bring back (at least some) Cyclops damage. Then make it so you can scan their sub and the tech inside it, and get a chip upgrade for the Cyclops to make it almost or actually invincible again.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    I'd like there sub to be comprised of cube sections that rotate a different direction from the last as it swims like a seasnake around places. If you scan something in the Lost River base you should get an upgrade for your repair tool that allows you to repair this sub (which is just floating lifeless in the ILZ) and when you do this it swims around and sort of distracts the Sea Dragons for you.

I didn't want to say it, but like Driller from Dark of the Moon...
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    I'd like for a robotic Precursor Sub to still be active and able to wreck your shit with lasers.

I'd also like to find the wreck of the Degasi crew's Cyclops.
  • gunmetal563gunmetal563 Join Date: 2015-09-30 Member: 208239Members
    their is evidence that the precursors had vessels and vehicles of some kind and that is judging by the moon-pool under the big gun yet the only wrecks we find are large chunks of the aurora
    what happened to the precursors vehicles

xef2jwgg8trr.jpg
  • smellslikebleachsmellslikebleach Join Date: 2016-12-22 Member: 225337Members
    Maybe not a full new sub but an upgrade for the seamoth or the prawn turning this into a more alien like vehicle.

Something like the ships on this side.