The Singing Skulk - Streaming anew

2»

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    That was a great match to watch, thanks!
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    I don't know why I made a thread for it. It should of just been put here.

I wanna be the very best
    Like no one ever was
    To cast is my real test
    To train them is my cause
    I will travel across the land
    Searching far and wide
    Each player to understand
    The power that's inside
    NS2, gotta cast 'em all
    Its you and me
    I know it's my destiny
    NS2, oh, you're my best friend
    In a world we must defend
    NS2, gotta cast 'em all
    A heart so true
    Our courage will pull us through
    You teach me and I'll teach you
    NS2, gotta cast 'em all
    Gotta cast 'em all
    Yeah
    Every challenge along the way
    With courage I will face
    I will scrim every day
    To claim my rightful place
    Come with me, the time is right
    There's no better team
    Arm in arm we'll win the match
    It's always been our dream
    NS2, gotta cast 'em all
    Its you and me
    I know it's my destiny
    NS2, oh, you're my best friend
    In a world we must defend
    NS2, gotta cast 'em all
    A heart so true
    Our courage will pull us through
    You teach me and I'll teach you
    NS2, gotta cast 'em all
    Gotta cast 'em all
    Gotta cast 'em all
    Gotta cast 'em all
    Yeah

Dedicated to @Ixian. Cast all the moments Ixian. Don't ever think you are unable. Be the very best like no one ever was.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    @Nordic I don't get the secret message.
    Nordic wrote: »
    cast player NS2 cast NS2 NS2 cast NS2 cast cast scrim match NS2 cast NS2 NS2 cast NS2 cast cast cast cast Cast

(Also why in the hell did you apply bold and italics up to two times to some of those words?)
  • IxianIxian Denmark Join Date: 2014-03-16 Member: 194783Members, Squad Five Blue
    edited December 2016
    Today Saturday at 19:30 CET on

DIV. 1 GRAND FINALS

Placeholder vs Seize And Decyst

Due to an unfortunate turn of events, this is the first notice publicly about it. But never fret! Div 2 is yet to be finalised and their winner found. Spread the word - The crown is up for grabs!

• IxianIxian Denmark Join Date: 2014-03-16 Member: 194783Members, Squad Five Blue
    Today Sunday at 19:30 CET on

Div 2 Semi Finals

Pubstars vs Horror Show

Winner will go off to face the winner of Combat Instinct vs HBZ in the finals. At this point I am convinced its a Bo5, but it may as well turn out to be a Bo7, if I know my luck ;)
    Strap in for more NS2 action!
    edited January 2017
    Streaming ensl Gathers now @

Todays highlight:
    https://www.twitch.tv/thesingingskulk/v/112188974

Notice the dude walking towards the hive.
  • caperpcaperp TSF quick reaction team "ELOgain" Join Date: 2014-02-05 Member: 193823Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2017
    I was looking forward to getting our PCW casted in preparation for sunday's match. I will however stream the PCW on twitch.tv/nsl_caperp starting today from 1930 CET if anybody feels inclined to watch.
    PS: glhf with whatever else you are doing Ixian :) and thank you for all the work you are putting into streaming this game!
    PS(2): Vote 3-0 for CI guys gogogo
    Tonight at 20:30 CET, on twitch.tv/naturalselection2

HBZ vs Horror Show

Division 2 finals!

Best of 5 format.

Sorry for the short notice. I wasn't sure I was going to cast it, as I have been protesting, but those things have been solved, and I am happy to restart my endeveaours of bringing mroe NS2 Action to the happy people!

Share it with your friends!
  • KeatsKeats United States Join Date: 2014-11-04 Member: 199413Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2017
    Ixian wrote: »
    I wasn't sure I was going to cast it, as I have been protesting, but those things have been solved

What were you protesting? Spread the cause around.
    edited February 2017
    This weekend on twitch.tv/naturalselection2 starting 19:00 CET on both saturday and sunday. Edit: The match is postponed to 20:30, as a match that was supposed to be played saturday is postponed till sunday.

7k200s04ihma.jpg

The NCT is to begin saturday, where almost100 players have signed up. Depending on some factors, the precise amount of teams isn't set in stone yet, which impacts the amount of games. But you can be sure of one thing - lots of action, lots of NS2, and alot of streaming.

twitch.tv/nsltv is also casting many of the matches, so be sure to watch him too if you want to catch all of the action. Casters on this channel is Luchs and Hoeloe.

Beyond that, Luchs have been busy working on streaming features, and continues to work on them - expect a small sneak peek at what he has been doing on both these channels
  • HandschuhHandschuh Join Date: 2005-03-08 Member: 44338Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Community Developer
    Wow, these are a lot of new players and teams...
    Just seen this Article and I'm really impressed

http://www.ensl.org/articles/1002
    edited February 2017
    Apologies to bobager and the viewers, as I kept pronouncing his name with a soft danish g, instead of a more correct hard g. I am always on a 3 minute delay, and I am often unable to read the chat for feedback while the game is taking place, due to non-stop action.
    Live now at

iSaid vs Pubstars

Private Clan War
    Today March 1st at 20:00 CET at

Pell-Mell vs iSaid

PCW
    Tune in tonight at for some NS2 action

We'll be talking upcoming ENSL season and watch a pcw or two, starting 20:00 CEST!

I am always interested in hearing what you people enjoy and like, whenever you watch ns2. If you have any requests for the stream, you are most welcome to PM me some feedback here or on discord!
    edited April 2017
    Tonight at 20:00 CEST on
    We continue tonights action with

Division 1
    Pell Mell vs Horror Show

GLHF!

(Sorry for the short warning - I only had 1 hours warning myself.)
    edited April 2017
    Tonight, 20:00 CEST on twitch.tv/naturalselection2

Division 1
    Horror Show vs. Weaponised Bergs

Last seasons division 2 winner goes up against the former commander of Edgy NS2 players, who has gathered old veterans and the captain of the last seasons division 1 champions.

Cast your prediction HERE

GLHF!
    Tonight, 19:30 CEST on twich.tv/naturalselection2

Division 2
    SUPERDUPONT vs Peace Death

The 3rd/4th place finisher from the NCT goes up against old veterans and newcomers in superdupont.

On a side note: this weekend is going to have quite a bit of action. We are atleast going to see Weaponised Bergs again, playing S/D. Keep following the channel to be notified when a cast is starting.

As always, feedback is most welcome!

GLHF!
    edited April 2017
    Tomorrow Wednesday, at 20:30 CEST on twitch.tv/naturalselection2

Division 1
    iSaid vs EloGain

Cast your prediction HERE
    edited April 2017
    Tonight Sunday on twitch.tv/naturalselection2

18:30 CEST we start off with the season so far, and the games happening on this channel and other channels tonight.

Analysists: Tyrwing, Pulzz

19:00 CEST we go to

Div 2
    Pubstars vs Team Awesome

Guest caster: Pulzz
    edited April 2017
    Tonight Wednedsday on twitch.tv/naturalselection2 at 20:00 CEST - click HERE to go there fast

Div 1
    CanMercForFinals vs HBZ

The kings vs the vets.

Join in to watch some extremely high level natural selection 2 tonight!
    edited April 2017
    Tonight Sunday on twitch.tv/naturalselection2 at 20:00 CEST

Div 1
    iSaid vs Seize and Decyst

Guest co-caster: Pulzz

edited April 2017
    This Sunday on twitch.tv/naturalselection2 at 20:30 CEST

Div 1
    Pell-Mell vs CanMercForFinals

A highlight of the many awesome moments in this game: https://clips.twitch.tv/FantasticOpenTubersTooSpicy