How do you use a Picture Frame?

Gold_Eye_MasterGold_Eye_Master Space Join Date: 2016-08-01 Member: 220863Members
There is no options in the PDA that allow me to use a picture in the picture frame I take a screen shot in game but when I push a on the picture frame there is no options for pictures there am I doing it wrong or is it not implemented yet?

Comments

• SanguisDiabolusSanguisDiabolus Join Date: 2016-07-30 Member: 220790Members
    I'd imagine it doesn't work yet on the Xbox. On the PC you press F11 to take a screenshot and add it to the in-game album.
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    Hopfully this update ths devs say in august will do it
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    @Yargish89 Isn't the August update for PC?
    Not sure saw it on the bullitin from the devs when you click forums on the top
  • Gold_Eye_MasterGold_Eye_Master Space Join Date: 2016-08-01 Member: 220863Members
    so in other words it does not work for the Xbox correct.
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    yes broken. right now you can build one but it doesn't know where to look for screenshots and will not load any pic on xbox
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    edited August 2016
    @Yargish89 Isn't the August update for PC?

The PC version and Xbox are supposed to be recieving simultaneous updates now. The only reason PC gets it 1st is because of the MS cert process. Also I think they're testing this update in house a little bit more to make sure we get a quality update for the Xbox, considering the last one had a lot of bugs. A lot of people seemed to be upset with it, I don't think they want that again. Comments from Obraxis ( I think ) from a few days ago said they hired a new playtester specifically for testing the updates. He goes on to say if he signs off on it by the end of the week they'll send it to MS cert. Hopefully it'll be in our hands by next week

OK just went and checked his comments and it says they just finished the patch and it was sent off to MS cert. Here's to hoping ( raise a glass as you read that part ) ;) p.s. That was at 2 p.m. today he posted it
    Yeah i saw that to but cant help but feel i got some kind of patch already my game works normal for a while now not buggy cept the water level base issue and ocasional invisable ore but other then tthat no normal its weirded me out since it was not sent in at thay time (did raise a glass mentally)
  • Samecco1987Samecco1987 UK Join Date: 2016-08-13 Member: 221244Members
    edited August 2016
    It will be good if l can put JPEG images in like in little big planet
  • Samecco1987Samecco1987 UK Join Date: 2016-08-13 Member: 221244Members
    I'm in to photograph and graphic Art so it will grand if i can put my photos meams fan art Any JPEGs
  • ShadowAdversy1ShadowAdversy1 NS, Canada Join Date: 2017-02-24 Member: 228206Members
    Even on the current Update that I am on. (Precursor and Castles and Coffee) I "for the most part" cannot still upload an image taken directly from the game itself. I juts hope that when Xbox gets the Infected Update, we can then Input images. Best of luck to you all and I hope you don't get eaten by a Leviathan Class Species. (They're like trolls lol)
    (Comment posted on March 4 2017)
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
    XB1S F; I haven't a bad save since Wednesday or Thursday (5 days post twin update)

I hope the 'playster' is outside of their demark (firewall), so he/she will have the the same experience as we do.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    The "Infected Update" passed MS Cert for Xbox & will go out on the Xbox today at 6:00 AM PST.

This will include a working Picture frame for Xbox (finally).
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    The "Infected Update" passed MS Cert for Xbox & will go out on the Xbox today at 6:00 AM PST.

This will include a working Picture frame for Xbox (finally).

Yeah, I was surprised to notice that as well. Now you can take screenshots with HUD off by clicking the left analog stick or something, if I remember well. That's so cool!
  • jeffreakqcjeffreakqc canada Join Date: 2016-07-28 Member: 220733Members
    There is no options in the PDA that allow me to use a picture in the picture frame I take a screen shot in game but when I push a on the picture frame there is no options for pictures there am I doing it wrong or is it not implemented yet?

Same here... i just think this PDA bug came with last update and that will soon fixed up... its not a kind of really complicate coding fixing by coders i think so... and if you remark its not the only place of the PDA dont allow us to manipulate every option between TABS in some MAIN SUB-TAB of PDA
    , but for me.. the most important prob is again about fps... all is smooth... yeah right.. but just fot 7 to 9 seconds... cause every 7 or 9 sec. that freeze for some frames... and when a lot of stuff are in the area.. or near than the island and base where the rescue ship is going to landing at the rendez-vous.. that look like every you want but absolutly not SMOOTH